• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Slayers from hell and back! (Pochita vs Doomguy) (0-0-3)

koopa3144

He/Him
Bit surprised this hasn't been done yet.
  • Fight takes place on Helltrain
  • Awakened and DOOM (2016) keys are being used
  • Starting distance is 20 meters
  • Speed is equalized.
  • SBA for anything else.
The Hero of Hell (8.40 Kilotons of TNT): 0The Scourge of Hell (28.307929037 Kilotons of TNT(?): 0Incon: 3

Last edited:
Wouldn't both just keep returning after death making this incon?

Edit: I forgot Pochita has EE, so eventually he will just decide to eat Doomguy and take this

Wouldn't both just keep returning after death making this incon?

Edit: I forgot Pochita has EE, so eventually he will just decide to eat Doomguy and take this
question on this, would pochita have the chance to do this to begin whit? i doubt the doom guy would just let himself get eaten, and who says pochita gets the chance to hit the guy who is been fighting for eons on hell? the difference in skill is crazy here

question on this, would pochita have the chance to do this to begin whit? i doubt the doom guy would just let himself get eaten, and who says pochita gets the chance to hit the guy who is been fighting for eons on hell? the difference in skill is crazy here
He doesn't have to be eaten whole at once, he can take a bite out of Doom and if he manages to defeat him, he can eat his entire body and stop him from returning
and doom guy has immortality negation to type 2 and 4 too
Pochita via his Devil Physiology also has Types 1, 3, 6 & 8 so that shouldn't be problem, including the fact that unlike other Devils Pochita keeps his memories upon death and can travel back to the battlefield within minutes

He doesn't have to be eaten whole at once, he can take a bite out of Doom and if he manages to defeat him, he can eat his entire body and stop him from returning

Pochita via his Devil Physiology also has Types 1, 3, 6 & 8 so that shouldn't be problem, including the fact that unlike other Devils Pochita keeps his memories upon death and can travel back to the battlefield within minutes
if am not wrong, wouldn't the new pochita have no memories of doom guy after resurrecting in hell? (i dont read chainsaw man on a while so i may be wrong on this), can Pochita travel back where doom guy is even, and the page of devil physiology also says "When a devil dies, their power becomes undone" and even then, pochita is not taking a bite on doom guy, doom guy just have more stamina and skill that i doubt pochita even lands a hit and a bite is gonna be even harder

if am not wrong, wouldn't the new pochita have no memories of doom guy after resurrecting in hell? (i dont read chainsaw man on a while so i may be wrong on this), can Pochita travel back where doom guy is even, and the page of devil physiology also says "When a devil dies, their power becomes undone" and even then, pochita is not taking a bite on doom guy, doom guy just have more stamina and skill that i doubt pochita even lands a hit and a bite is gonna be even harder
That's the thing, he is implied to keep his memories even after death, and you can even argue this version of Pochita having far more stamina due to being implied to continuously fighting devils in Hell without rest for decades and I definitely see him landing a hit due to his impressive Hypermobility

Doomguy has the advantage of 3.5x AP, and gets bigger with boosters
Doomguy punches Pochita and becomes stronger and faster as the fight continues by killing Pochita or just fighting him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't permant kill him, Doomguy is determined to take his time until Pochita surrenders and stays in hell/earth away of him.

Doomguy has the stamina advantage. BFG 9000 will make Pochita burn from the inside out and his blood will run out with one-shot
That's if he can even get past the Preator Suit's durability, which is greater than Pochita's AP, and again, Doomguy simply blows a hole in it with his super shotgun or plasma weapon.

Last edited:
That's the thing, he is implied to keep his memories even after death, and you can even argue this version of Pochita having far more stamina due to being implied to continuously fighting devils in Hell without rest for decades and I definitely see him landing a hit due to his impressive Hypermobility
not really implied, it says he does got killed but then comeback and just keep on killing, that does not mean keeping memories, even then, again can pochita come back after he dies where doom guy is? since it does say he goes back to hell after dying, so keeping memories aint helping since doom guy is not dying here, and hypermobility wont be a problem to doom guy, he has already fighted for eons tons of waves of demons non stop, he is not getting hit by something he has already get used fighting, and even if doom guy does get hit, he will adapt to pochita fighting style extremely quickly

Doomguy has the advantage of 3.5x AP, and gets bigger with boosters
Doomguy punches Pochita and becomes stronger and faster as the fight continues by killing Pochita or just fighting him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't permant kill him, Doomguy is determined to take his time until Pochita surrenders and stays in hell/earth away of him.

Doomguy has the stamina advantage. BFG 9000 will make Pochita burn from the inside out and his blood will run out

That's if he can even get past the Preator Suit's durability, which is greater than Pochita's AP, and again, Doomguy simply blows a hole in it with his super shotgun or plasma weapon.
Regardless even if Doomslayer has the AP advantage Pochita still has High-Mid regen, If doom slayer kills him, he will respawn in hell and return stronger than before. He also has a ridiculous amount of resistance to heat manip.

not really implied, it says he does got killed but then comeback and just keep on killing, that does not mean keeping memories
Yes he returns to the battlefield
even then, again can pochita come back after he dies where doom guy is? since it does say he goes back to hell after dying, so keeping memories aint helping since doom guy is not dying here
Yes, he can return to the place where he once was via dimensional travel
hypermobility wont be a problem to doom guy
How does this guy compare to Pochita?
he has already fighted for eons tons of waves of demons non stop, he is not getting hit by something he has already get used fighting, and even if doom guy does get hit, he will adapt to pochita fighting style extremely quickly
Vice versa for Pochita

Regardless even if Doomslayer has the AP advantage Pochita still has High-Mid regen, If doom slayer kills him, he will respawn in hell and return stronger than before. He also has a ridiculous amount of resistance to heat manip.
Doomguys heat weapon are at least at the level of 2,000,000 kelvin, that is the low end, the high end is literally higher than the theoretical level that humanity had in the 2100s about what the highest temperature was.

Also, Doomguy steals the raw power of the one he kills, so after killing Pochita it would be, Doomguy+pochita, in terms of strength and speed

Yes he returns to the battlefield
that was a fight on hell
Yes, he can return to the place where he once was via dimensional travel
i think thats because of another devil help and pochita doenst have that on his profile, i could be wrong on this again since its been a while i readed chainsaw man, but i am sure he only came back thanks to a devil there and not himself
How does this guy compare to Pochita?
shown a level of acrobatis, i know its a bad comparison but its just to say doom guy already has an idea to what to expect from pochita
Vice versa for Pochita
pochita is only 190+ years old max, doom guy its like a millions of times older and fighted for longer

that was a fight on hell
Once a devil dies, they switch dimensions, once a devil dies on earth respawn in hell vice versa
i think thats because of another devil help and pochita doenst have that on his profile, i could be wrong on this again since its been a while i readed chainsaw man, but i am sure he only came back thanks to a devil there and not himself
Nobody helped Pochita, It was a 1 v 10 in hell
shown a level of acrobatis, i know its a bad comparison but its just to say doom guy already has an idea to what to expect from pochita
Sure, my main point is that Pochita should be able to land hits on Doomguy
pochita is only 190+ years old max, doom guy its like a millions of times older and fighted for longer
Fair

Nobody helped Pochita, It was a 1 v 10 in hell
i meant how he got back via dimensional travel, not who he fighted or anything

Once a devil dies, they switch dimensions, once a devil dies on earth respawn in hell vice versa
where is this stated again?

Sure, my main point is that Pochita should be able to land hits on Doomguy
again, doom guy will just adapt to pochita fighting style after just one hit and doom guy already has acrobatics too

Well, honestly after this fight goes on for over a 2 week, and with 0 results for Pochita, I think he self-bfr to stay away from Doomguy

i meant how he got back via dimensional travel, not who he fighted or anything
Nah, he just has dimensional travel, he wasn't assisted by the hell devil if that's what your indicating
where is this stated again?

again, doom guy will just adapt to pochita fighting style after just one hit and doom guy already has acrobatics too
Here
Every time doom kills Pochita, he will also return stronger, like Denji, Pochita is also able to adapt to his opponent mid fight and I believe Pochita has better acrobatics

Well, honestly after this fight goes on for over a 2 week, and with 0 results for Pochita, I think he self-bfr to stay away from Doomguy
Doubt it, Pochita will just keep returning and getting stronger attempting to use EE, but in reality this fight would last forever and is just incon

Every time doom kills Pochita, he will also return stronger, like Denji, Pochita is also able to adapt to his opponent mid fight and I believe Pochita has better acrobatics
where is stated he comes back stronger, i cant find it on his profile nor denjis profile, and again, doom guy has was able to develop so fast that he was able to catch up and stomp Davoth (this is on doom 2016 profile) so pochita getting skilled stomp here

Nah, he just has dimensional travel, he wasn't assisted by the hell devil if that's what your indicating
then why doesn't he have dimensional travel on his proflie, if he doesn't have it on his profile, then he cant dimensional travel, of course, his profile could just be outdated even tough its shown hell devil doing it, the reason only reason he come back was because the hell devil door was still there

where is stated he comes back stronger, i cant find it on his profile nor denjis profile
Devils become stronger upon eating other Devils
doom guy has was able to develop so fast that he was able to catch up and stomp Davoth (this is on doom 2016 profile) so pochita getting skilled stomp here
Is this in the same key? and what are some of Davoths skill feats that make him comparable to Pochita?
then why doesn't he have dimensional travel on his proflie, if he doesn't have it on his profile, then he cant dimensional travel, of course, his profile could just be outdated even tough its shown hell devil doing it, the reason only reason he come back was because the hell devil door was still there
It should be on his profile, and I can easily make a CRT for it to be applied since it is blatantly shown. And Pochita has no known contracts with any Devil, and it doesn't even make sense for the Hell Devil to help him regarding that Pochita sliced him up to a million pieces

Devils become stronger upon eating other Devils
so, we assume in this fight pochita eats some devils, after doom guy kills him
Is this in the same key? and what are some of Davoths skill feats that make him comparable to Pochita?
check in yourself and davoth is like a low 1 c guy, so doom guy Accelerated Development is INSANE

It should be on his profile, and I can easily make a CRT for it to be applied since it is blatantly shown. And Pochita has no known contracts with any Devil, and it doesn't even make sense for the Hell Devil to help him regarding that Pochita sliced him up to a million pieces
even tough, when this is shown, the door that the hell devil made was still there, allowing pochita to come back? non sense bro, is seen how the hell devil makes a door, brings pochita to hell, and then the next moment pochita demolishes the hell devil and comes back, from the same door the hell devil made, this is not enough, and as long as pochita does not have dimensional travel on his profile, then he is not coming back to from hell

so, we assume in this fight pochita eats some devils, after doom guy kills him
Yup
check in yourself and davoth is like a low 1 c guy, so doom guy Accelerated Development is INSANE
That's AP wise, not skill wise
even tough, when this is shown, the door that the hell devil made was still there, allowing pochita to come back? non sense bro, is seen how the hell devil makes a door, brings pochita to hell, and then the next moment pochita demolishes the hell devil and comes back, from the same door the hell devil made, this is not enough, and as long as pochita does not have dimensional travel on his profile, then he is not coming back to from hell
Your probably right

Chapter 104
is there any other chapter where is stated devils do in fact, go to earth when they die on hell? or only this one, cause i hate the fact, angel says he doesn't know if its true or false but he also says he doesn't remember hell, so this implies he died on hell and spawned on earth but whit a new form, he cant decide XD.
moving on, this goes some ways, doom guy kills pochita, pochita respawns on hell, then he either (tough not confirmed) comes back to where doom guy is via dimensional travel (if he does in fact keep his memories), or he makes a devil kill him so he can respawn on who knows where on earth to fight doom guy back, i can see why this goes incon but is more of not having enough info on some of pochita abilities more then anything, because the moment is stated pochita cant use dimensional travel then its a win for doom guy, ima remain neutral from now

is there any other chapter where is stated devils do in fact, go to earth when they die on hell? or only this one, cause i hate the fact, angel says he doesn't know if its true or false but he also says he doesn't remember hell, so this implies he died on hell and spawned on earth but whit a new form, he cant decide XD.
Angel has shown himself to be knowledgeable on Devils, its only logical for him to struggle to decide on his own since he lost his memories but other special division members whom also died to Pochita support this. Basically the author is blatantly giving more information on how Devils work.

still, the only reason i dont vote yet is because of pochita apparently could have dimensional travel and the fact he doesnt forget his memorys after dying even tough, its only implied and never shown, as far we are concern, pochita does loose his memories, and he just really wants to kill devils anyways, so unless we gain confirmation on pochita keeping memories and his dimensional travel, this is a win for doom guy, but if pochita does have this, then is an incon since pochita is not killing doom guy

still, the only reason i dont vote yet is because of pochita apparently could have dimensional travel and the fact he doesnt forget his memorys after dying even tough, its only implied and never shown, as far we are concern, pochita does loose his memories, and he just really wants to kill devils anyways, so unless we gain confirmation on pochita keeping memories and his dimensional travel, this is a win for doom guy, but if pochita does have this, then is an incon since pochita is not killing doom guy
The thing is that these are not shown but rather stated, actual feats are good but it doesn't make a difference if its stated. And no, as far as we concern Pochita does keep his memories

The thing is that these are not shown but rather stated, actual feats are good but it doesn't make a difference if its stated. And no, as far as we concern Pochita does keep his memories
this is going incon then, if pochita can always come back where doom guy is, then doom guy has no way of making pochita stop coming back unless The Crucible can do something about hell but i doubt it or doom guy dimensional travel, maybe doom guy social influencing could make pochita scared enough to not come back

Back