• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Discord Revision

I kind of feel like it needs to be godly at some level, because this is certainly above anything standard (Physical) regeneration can do.

If his body can't interact with the physical realm, that means his body is no longer physical, and what we see just an image/shell left behind. If he has no access to magic, that implies his soul is totally gone. Even when Discord was almost completely empty of magic, he could still use it if he put great effort into it.

Feel free to dismiss it. But this, I feel, is a logical conclusion based on what I know of the series.
If you mean regenarating some parts of his soul and body but not completely it would be regenaration without a type

Regeneration (Discord was able to come back and regenarate from Chaos after some physical and soul damage)

Just look at Bills profile, he has the same thing

Back