• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think, it's not good enough to make a crt, but AP NNT scaling has not been applied in the profile. That will confuse people who correct, including staff.

However, I agree
Cath is indeed above the gods. This is also shown again.

That literally is what most verses do and NNT does it as well. There's no way he said just that
It’s a long story byashura sort of dipped and we can’t really get concrete values for the verse page as he intended we need another staff or admin for that.

I don’t know how to feel about this. This is the same Cath that struggled with a weakened 6 deadly sins and is now somehow stronger than the Gods that at full power barely beat the Demon King?

Cath had no restraints on his strength so I don’t get the notion that it’s “Full Power Cath”. It’s clearly talking about the Cath fighting Arthur and the Sins then and there. And if he surpassed the Gods in power He would’ve made light work against the sins but he didn’t and even struggled with Merlin

Cath had no restraints on his strength so I don’t get the notion that it’s “Full Power Cath”. It’s clearly talking about the Cath fighting Arthur and the Sins then and there. And if he surpassed the Gods in power He would’ve made light work against the sins but he didn’t and even struggled with Merlin
But if Cath fully absorbed Arthur then he would be at full strength. And besides he was playing around a bit but yeah his ap does seem lacking back he does slap down a depressed chaos Arthur.

He said that he did not want to play with others because his only goal was Arthur, I think that Cath who fights with Chaos one-on-one is not the same as Cath who fights with Arthur who has incomplete Chaos, and as for the editor's notes, they can be used. But I still doubt whether Cath will be put above the gods.

Last edited:
Cath’s Dimensional ability is Hax based. He struggled to subdue the sins physically, weakened sins at that. There’s no way he is stronger than The Gods with performances like that

I don't know exactly, but according to Makai, they can be used, he does the translation. Also, 7DS doesn't have editor's notes, it has author's notes, Nakaba often adds notes to the side of the manga in Q/A or other style

Anyway, he does not need to be physically superior to the gods to be superior to them, he can leave them behind with a powerful hax.

That’s fine but the CRT is pushing for his AP to be above the Gods which means it’s pushing for Cath> Gods strength wise.

Remember that they can't damage Cath's flesh, but his durability is much lower than his own strength, and remember that he only receives a portion of Chaos, which is incomplete even inside Arthur, this is not his full power.

Back