• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small Upgrade of The Great Storm Dragon Veldora-Sama

Status
Not open for further replies.
as the title said, today i will try to upgrade the weeb dragon abilities, not gonna be a long one, but hopefully this doesnt get abandoned like my last Veldora CRT, so let's go into it

In Chapter 191, when Ciel analyses Veldora's stats, Rimuru mentioned that Veldora Main/True body is located inside him. It was explained that Veldora left his Nucleus Core and creates clone(Parrarel Existence) to do whatever he wants.

Parallel Existence, kind of feels the most cheat-like.

Leaving his heart(nucleic core) within my body, and creating a clone using Energy. That is now possible......

To think his training in the labyrinth, would show itself in this fashion.

Back on topic, as his clones are created using my Energy, creating 2 seems to be the limit.

If he really pushes it, I think a maximum of 4 could be created, but Velgrynd would need to be called back in, and I'd run out of usable Energy.

So, up to 2 clones is the normal limit. More like, that's enough isn't it?

He was boasting he could create even more if he dropped the specs of the clones, and I told him, just do what you want.

He's probably gonna come crying when he notices how much it weakens him, but since his main body would be inside of me anyway, Veldora-san would be safe and sound.

During Chapter 236, Velgyrnd obtained the power to send out an attack beyond space-time, rendering Parrarel Existence and Multiple Existence useless, and was mentioned before that the damage Veldora's Parrarel Existence received from Space Time Continous Strike reached his main body.

「N-no……I didn’t mean it that way……」

While trembling, Veldora realized that there was nothing he could do except to wait for his older sister’s anger to subside.

What is really absurd was that the damage jumped over『Parallel Existence』and reached Veldora’s main body.

The reason for that was……

「Hmm, this is sure convenient. I see it’s something called『Space-Time Continuous Strike[5]』. Whether it’s『Parallel Existence』or『Multiple Existence』, it seems I can deal an attack beyond the space-time with this.」[6]

Velgrind nodded pleasingly.

Veldora who heard it started to look pale.

Velgrind’s words meant that his method of escaping by sacrificing one of his clones as the scapegoat was no longer usable.

『Parallel Existence』 had given him an absolute advantage, but now it had fallen to a meaningless ability.

Indeed, it was the birth of the natural enemy of Veldora.

Rimuru also explained that Parrarel Existence, unlike Multiple Existence, have one main body out there and is an ability to control the user's clones.

Parallel existence, was an ability that let the user control clones of himself, but needed Energy to be divided for each copy.

What he did, was that he only overlapped his consciousness with the projection data so as to allow him to recover the power as data, that sounds about right.

『Parallel Existence』which there is always a 'main body', or『Multiple Existence』in which every copy is a 'main body'.

Which one is more of a pain to deal with, depends on the person using the ability.

So what does this mean? this means that Veldora didnt left his Nucleus Core and just do whatever he want, it means that his true body is that Nucleus Core, and the Veldora in Tenma War is a mere Parrarel Existence, this also makes sense when you remembered that during Empire Arc, Veldora was a core, he was talking to Rimuru as a core because before he got dominated he separates his Core from the Body.

「Making me do all this work, Veldora! Stop causing all this trouble dammit! 」

――Kuahahahaha! It’s just a small failure. Forgive me! ――

At the moment of contact with Veldora, I thought I hear a carefree voice.

(Hey…. You conscious in there?)

――Yeah. Actually, I fully seperated my Nucleic Heart, so my ego is completely intact! ――

In Conclusion, Veldora should got Immortality Type 9, because his main/true body is located on Rimuru Imaginary Space(same reason as why rimuru also got immortality type 9), and he could easily creates clone to participate in the physical world outside of imaginary space.

as the title said, today i will try to upgrade the weeb dragon abilities, not gonna be a long one, but hopefully this doesnt get abandoned like my last Veldora CRT, so let's go into it

In Chapter 191, when Ciel analyses Veldora's stats, Rimuru mentioned that Veldora Main/True body is located inside him. It was explained that Veldora left his Nucleus Core and creates clone(Parrarel Existence) to do whatever he wants.

Parallel Existence, kind of feels the most cheat-like.

Leaving his heart(nucleic core) within my body, and creating a clone using Energy. That is now possible......

To think his training in the labyrinth, would show itself in this fashion.

Back on topic, as his clones are created using my Energy, creating 2 seems to be the limit.

If he really pushes it, I think a maximum of 4 could be created, but Velgrynd would need to be called back in, and I'd run out of usable Energy.

So, up to 2 clones is the normal limit. More like, that's enough isn't it?

He was boasting he could create even more if he dropped the specs of the clones, and I told him, just do what you want.

He's probably gonna come crying when he notices how much it weakens him, but since his main body would be inside of me anyway, Veldora-san would be safe and sound.

During Chapter 236, Velgyrnd obtained the power to send out an attack beyond space-time, rendering Parrarel Existence and Multiple Existence useless, and was mentioned before that the damage Veldora's Parrarel Existence received from Space Time Continous Strike reached his main body.

「N-no……I didn’t mean it that way……」

While trembling, Veldora realized that there was nothing he could do except to wait for his older sister’s anger to subside.

What is really absurd was that the damage jumped over『Parallel Existence』and reached Veldora’s main body.

The reason for that was……

「Hmm, this is sure convenient. I see it’s something called『Space-Time Continuous Strike[5]』. Whether it’s『Parallel Existence』or『Multiple Existence』, it seems I can deal an attack beyond the space-time with this.」[6]

Velgrind nodded pleasingly.

Veldora who heard it started to look pale.

Velgrind’s words meant that his method of escaping by sacrificing one of his clones as the scapegoat was no longer usable.

『Parallel Existence』 had given him an absolute advantage, but now it had fallen to a meaningless ability.

Indeed, it was the birth of the natural enemy of Veldora.

Rimuru also explained that Parrarel Existence, unlike Multiple Existence, have one main body out there and is an ability to control the user's clones.

Parallel existence, was an ability that let the user control clones of himself, but needed Energy to be divided for each copy.

What he did, was that he only overlapped his consciousness with the projection data so as to allow him to recover the power as data, that sounds about right.

『Parallel Existence』which there is always a 'main body', or『Multiple Existence』in which every copy is a 'main body'.

Which one is more of a pain to deal with, depends on the person using the ability.

So what does this mean? this means that Veldora didnt left his Nucleus Core and just do whatever he want, it means that his true body is that Nucleus Core, and the Veldora in Tenma War is a mere Parrarel Existence, this also makes sense when you remembered that during Empire Arc, Veldora was a core, he was talking to Rimuru as a core because before he got dominated he separates his Core from the Body.

「Making me do all this work, Veldora! Stop causing all this trouble dammit! 」

――Kuahahahaha! It’s just a small failure. Forgive me! ――

At the moment of contact with Veldora, I thought I hear a carefree voice.

(Hey…. You conscious in there?)

――Yeah. Actually, I fully seperated my Nucleic Heart, so my ego is completely intact! ――

In Conclusion, Veldora should got Immortality Type 9, because his main/true body is located on Rimuru Imaginary Space(same reason as why rimuru also got immortality type 9), and he could easily creates clone to participate in the physical world outside of imaginary space.
Agree

I think the changes can be made. If one is making the edits please follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page and don't forget to link the CRT in the Editing Summary Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back