• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Soul King Aizen VS. Midora

Just finish today. His canon powers/stuff is in his VS Battle Wiki page, that's why i didn't put them, but he still has them. The only thing left to update are his backstory in full detail and images.

its unlikey this will be done soon inless you ask peapal to come Am going to go ask a guy whos relitvly active on here.

Before I start my analysis: Which version of Midora are we using here? Either way though, Midora has a massive AP, Durability advantage, as well as the Speed advantage if we're using post-timeskip.

Aite, let's start this analysis!

Similarities: Similar Speed and Range; Overconfident, Invisibility, Power Copying/Mimicry

Soul King Aizen's Advantages: Higher Intelligence, Flight, Enhanced Senses, Illusion Creation, better Regenerationn, Gravity Manipulation, Invisibility, Barrier Creation, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Intangibility, Precognition, Causality Manipulation, Power Nullification, Future Manipulation, Immortality, Clones, Time Manipulation, Sealing

Midora's Advantages: Higher AP and Durability; Reactive Evolution, Shapeshifting, Energy Manipulation, Molecular Manipulation, Limited Probability Manipulation, Life Creation, can ignore durability

(Didn't add all powers because some may not be useful for this match)

You know, this was actually closer than I originally expected. At first I thought Midora would take this handily with his major advantage in AP & Durability, but now I think Aizen actually has a chance here. Midora has the physical advantage, whereas Aizen has the hax advantage. Aizen has little ways of quickly dispatching Midora, and all Midora needs is a little tickle and Aizen's dead. But, Aizen does have three things that are essential to winning: Precognition, Power Nullification, and Causality Manipulation. All three of these things spell disaster to Midora, as Aizen can:

• See every possible outcome of his match with Midora, and simply follow the one in which he wins (That is if he activates it).
  • Negate any or all powers that are a threat to him (Mostly a support ability for the next one).
  • Use Causality Manipulation to ignore durability or just completely erase Midora out of existence (This is the ability that will screw Midora over, as it basically makes his AP and Durability advantage nil).
Probability Manipulation, Durability Negation, higher AP and Durability or not, Midora would most likely not get out of this one. This isn't even including Aizen's broken immortality, where he can simply rewrite his death.

Going with Aizen here with mid-diff. Both would probably not go full power at the start, but Aizen would be the first to go serious after he sees how much of a threat Midora is, and use everything he has at his disposal.

Cool. But i'm a little disappointed that you didn't thought of using his bankai. Or maybe you did and it wouldn't work. Let me know.

Illusions would actually work on Midora, since he doesn't have resistance to it as far as I know. Intangibility also sort of counts for him being hard to kill.

That sounds resonable, however, I was more open and interested on how would they perfom in battle.

I could make a situation, but that'll take some work. I'll do it later when I have the time. ^^

Oh crap, I forgot about this! Sorry, studying for finals right now (which is neeexxtt weeeeekkkk!!!).

Back