• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steven Universe: Back for not 3, but 4 and 5

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So as the title of the OP doesn't imply, there was a recent buzz of SU news flying around like hotcakes about the show returning in June throughout the Summer to August, known as the "Summer of Steven" period.

While that is all good and exciting for those here who watch and/or like the show, it's also been confirmed on various place's on the web that SU got renewed for two more seasons, seasons 4 and 5.

Basically this means that we're going to be getting even more feats and potential upgrades (depending how Rebecca Sugar and her team make it into as), even more characters, more locations, weapons, and other misc. stuff.

And no, i'm not lying. If one searches this up rite now by putting the show's name and look at the news section on Google, you'll know what i mean on this.

So yay for us SU fans! :O

Awesome news! I just wonder where the series is gonna go, since it feels like they're building up to a huge finale with The Cluster and Yellow Diamond.

Well that's the thing. For Azzy, he's hyped but at the same time worried about the show dragging out for too long to the point of the show losing it's quality.....from what i can presume.

For me, i had the same thought as well. Like i'm sure that Rebecca and her team are going to take them to the Gem Homeworld at some point, heck maybe even to other places like those "Gem Colonies" that some of the characters have mentioned...

wow... another three seasons, at last, something that can amuse me for a good time. But I wonder if all those seasons are about YD/Homeworld/Cluster or there will be even more...

@Anton: Well for Season 3, it turns out that "Log 7 15 2"(?) was the last episode we saw back in the last Steven Bomb marathon on January, as it was revealed by one of the people on the SU show that seasons after S1 only consist of 26 episodes. The 1st one being that of 52 episodes.

But onto the last parts you mentioned, yes i'm pretty sure Rebecca and the Crewnie team is going for that direction AFAIK...

Back