• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stickman Hero (Early Era) vs Yuta Okkotsu [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Last edited:
How hot is SH’s fire? Sorcerers on Yuta’s level can resist Jogo’s heat which can vaporize metal. Also his skill is insane with him becoming a good swordsman/cursed energy user in just like a month of training if I recall and beating Geto. Plus Rika is always there to defend him and tear SH apart

How hot is SH’s fire? Sorcerers on Yuta’s level can resist Jogo’s heat which can vaporize metal. Also his skill is insane with him becoming a good swordsman/cursed energy user in just like a month of training if I recall and beating Geto. Plus Rika is always there to defend him and tear SH apart
SMH in this key is downscaling from 5,600 C. SMH has similar feats with the Stickman Hero Origin Arc and The Other Heroes Arc only taking place a few weeks apart, and at this point he has already been recognized by Timmy as a skilled hero, platinum rank, Genos, blah blah blah. You get the idea. Rika could help in defending Yuta, but tearing SMH apart would be basically impossible with the LS difference.

SMH in this key is downscaling from 5,600 C. SMH has similar feats with the Stickman Hero Origin Arc and The Other Heroes Arc only taking place a few weeks apart, and at this point he has already been recognized by Timmy as a skilled hero, platinum rank, Genos, blah blah blah. You get the idea. Rika could help in defending Yuta, but tearing SMH apart would be basically impossible with the LS difference.
I mean she still has relative AP and violent tendencies. And what can SH do when Yuta uses the Die or Don’t Move command on Cursed Speech?

How often does he use that in character?
Pretty often I’d say given he used it against Geto when he was pushed and it’s put under his standard tactics. The Die command may be less effective on stronger targets but Stay Still will help Yuta greatly since they’re so relative.

Pretty often I’d say given he used it against Geto when he was pushed and it’s put under his standard tactics. The Die command may be less effective on stronger targets but Stay Still will help Yuta greatly since they’re so relative.
Dang. Well, he should be able to power through Die with sheer willpower. Stay Still is more difficult but with Analytical Prediction, he could set up Fire Shields in advance to protect himself while under its effects.

Dang. Well, he should be able to power through Die with sheer willpower. Stay Still is more difficult but with Analytical Prediction, he could set up Fire Shields in advance to protect himself while under its effects.
Could he really predict something like Cursed Speech with no former knowledge or way to know the command given?

Could he really predict something like Cursed Speech with no former knowledge or way to know the command given?
No, but with having a moveset to keep Yuta away combined with having stamina, Mid-Low Regen, and willpower to take hits, he could definitely live the first time and try to set up countermeasures.

No, but with having a moveset to keep Yuta away combined with having stamina, Mid-Low Regen, and willpower to take hits, he could definitely live the first time and try to set up countermeasures.
Idk, manga spoilers like 7 chapters ahead of the anime but
Yuta immediately just stabbed Yuji in the heart when he got a chance. Granted he had Rika hold him still first which he can’t do here. Only reason he’s still alive is because Yuta regenerated his body with RCT.
That’s another thing, Yuta has Low-Mid regen and a blade so he has advantage in outlasting and instakilling even if SH’s fire is potentially double the amount sorcerers can tank.

Last edited:
Idk, manga spoilers like 7 chapters ahead of the anime but
Yuta immediately just stabbed Yuji in the heart when he got a chance. Granted he had Rika hold him still first which he can’t do here. Only reason he’s still alive is because Yuta regenerated his body with RCT.
I've read up to chapter 200. It's fine. (Granted, when I read chapter 200, I was extremely sleep deprived.)

SMH should be able to break out from Cursed Speech paralysis pretty quickly with Supernatural Willpower, and with being able to put a good distance between the two of them rather quickly, Yuta likely shouldn't be able to touch him in time, especially if SMH stays in the air under the effects of Cursed Speech.
That’s another thing, Yuta has Low-Mid regen and a blade so he has advantage in outlasting and instakilling even if SH’s fire is potentially double the amount sorcerers can tank.
Extreme Heat being shown to negate healing factors is quite common across fiction. SMH should be able to do the same to Yuta.

I've read up to chapter 200. It's fine. (Granted, when I read chapter 200, I was extremely sleep deprived.)

SMH should be able to break out from Cursed Speech paralysis pretty quickly with Supernatural Willpower, and with being able to put a good distance between the two of them rather quickly, Yuta likely shouldn't be able to touch him in time, especially if SMH stays in the air under the effects of Cursed Speech.

Extreme Heat being shown to negate healing factors is quite common across fiction. SMH should be able to do the same to Yuta.
I see. The Willpower does sound like a good way to break Cursed Speech and avoid being killed by Yuta very easily.

He definitely can negate but I mean that Yuta can regenerate as long as he’s not dead with RCT.

I see. The Willpower does sound like a good way to break Cursed Speech and avoid being killed by Yuta very easily.

He definitely can negate but I mean that Yuta can regenerate as long as he’s not dead with RCT.
Regen via Reverse Cursed Technique likely won't be an issue if SMH damages Yuta to past to where it can heal him from, which he likely would go for if he fails to kill Yuta once.

Regen via Reverse Cursed Technique likely won't be an issue if SMH damages Yuta to past to where it can heal him from, which he likely would go for if he fails to kill Yuta once.
I’m pretty sure it stems from the brain so he’d need a clean head shot with Rika there. Now that I think could he even see her, she is a cursed spirit

I’m pretty sure it stems from the brain so he’d need a clean head shot with Rika there. Now that I think could he even see her, she is a cursed spirit
SMH would be constantly attacking the entire body with his fire and energy/explosion attacks. He wouldn't need to see Rika to damage her with his attacks being large enough to damage both simultaneously, and Rika shouldn't be able to even reach SMH.

SMH would be constantly attacking the entire body with his fire and energy/explosion attacks. He wouldn't need to see Rika to damage her with his attacks being large enough to damage both simultaneously, and Rika shouldn't be able to even reach SMH.
Still with how devoted she is, it’ll be very hard to kill Yuta with her in the way and his own skill. Though now I’m leaning Stickman Hero since he can kill with a head shot and Danmaku and has some good skill of his own plus analytical prediction and physical stats

Last edited:
Back