• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun feats?

Darrel's Coup (Clip) Ok KO Let's Be Heroes
Darrel's Coup (Clip) Ok KO Let's Be Heroes

Shot to the sun at 1:11

OK K.O
OK K.O. Let's Be Heroes Lord Cowboy Darrell Cartoon Network

Boxman returns after 3 months

So... what would the result of staying inside the sun for 3 months be...???

That's kinda pretty much what happens to Boxman here. IT's a key plot-point too, so it can't just be ruled out as a gag feat.

If it's really Low 6-B in contradiction to Don't Talk's 8-A calc.

Actually, scratch that. I misread the OP as "absorbing near the Sun for 3 months", somehow.

It would only be 8-A.

If it's Tier 8 then it's rather consistent with Boxman tanking building-sized explosions on three separate occasions . And K.O. (who's currently considered fodder) was able to harm him so him and the rest of the Verse should scale.

The difference between 8-A and 8-C is massive to say the least (as much as I like Ok Ko it's an massive outlier)

Hmm... I dunno. I don't think there are enough contradictions like with RWBY to deny it, like, a casual MCB Character getting rekt by a guy who only has High 8-C feats.

I dunno.

I think the Verse should be 8-C. There's enough feats to support that rating even if the 8-A feat is an outlier.

^ Boxman has a -10 Level so I think it would be more consistent to say he's above Enid, Rad, and KO pre TKO power up (I really want Ok Ko to be stronger but it's just way to consistently wall level for anyone to get upgraded (plus it took a level 100 hero to defeat a level 100 villain (granted the Villian got one shot)))

Hero levels don't always equate to actual power. Cool Su has a Hero lvl of 2 which would make everyone in the series 4-C if we took Hero lvls at face value (which is ridiculous). Additionally, K.O. literally one shot Boxman so he's clearly above him.

As stated on the Verse page: "It should be noted that power levels in this show are not judged off the characters individual power, but more their amount of heroic feats, and therefore cannot be scaled off that."

If this relatively low-tier character tanked 8-A energy for three months as a major plot point, and the verse's other feats are usually tier 9 to tier 8, I don't really see a problem with this scaling.

I still have yet to start watching OK K.O., but it seems like literally every time anything above Wall level happens to anyone in the verse, from scaling to someone who is Building level to K.O. being ******* Planet level, it's immediately called an outlier and people go "Yeah okay" with zero discussion. This doesn't seem nearly as ridiculous as the latter, yet it just instantly gets put into the same category.

I kinda feel the need to watch the show myself now with how little actual info people give about it.

Back