• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Androids Came Early?! (Delta VS Vegeta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so at the speed Goku opens his eye he’s lacking only the hair growth Gohan and Krillin are trying to fly to the area and Goku says no way Vegeta makes weird sound effects and transforms this transformation is not very long he’s already mostly done at the blink of an eye and finishes after Goku’s 2 word dialogue this transformation process is not very long and not enough to affect the fight
He isn't mostly done, we don't see his full size in any of those pictures nor anything to reference. He is still screaming for a long time.
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, DELTA ATTACKED SOMEONE AND LANDED A HIT ON SOMEONE WHO TRANSFORMED A MILLION TIMES FASTER, IN LITERALLY LESS THAN A SINGLE PANEL.

He isn't mostly done, we don't see his full size in any of those pictures nor anything to reference. He is still screaming for a long time.
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, DELTA ATTACKED SOMEONE AND LANDED A HIT ON SOMEONE WHO TRANSFORMED A MILLION TIMES FASTER, IN LITERALLY LESS THAN A SINGLE PANEL.
I literally explained how he didn’t take very long I feel like you’re extrapolating this detail when it doesn’t matter very much to the battle we do see his body and he just hasnt grown his hair we see a panel of gohan and Krillin flying and then goku saying no way and then he’s “fully” transformed this is not the long timeframe you’re making it out to be

How would Delta hitting someone who transformed before she got to him be impressive for delta?

This is all still assuming Vegeta couldn't hit anyone while trying to transform. This cannot be disregarded as out of character either because no one has tried to hit a great ape during its transformation before, it would have no reason to attack. Meanwhile Delta would be charging at it, of course it'll defend itself.

I literally explained how he didn’t take very long I feel like you’re extrapolating this detail when it doesn’t matter very much to the battle we do see his body and he just hasnt grown his hair we see a panel of gohan and Krillin flying and then goku saying no way and then he’s “fully” transformed this is not the long timeframe you’re making it out to be
Your explanation is completely disingenuous.

Also shouldn't grace period start? There's more than 7 total votes and 6 or 7 (forgor the exact number) are in favor of Delta while 2 are in favor of Vegeta
How would Delta hitting someone who transformed before she got to him be impressive for delta?
HE CANT TRANSFORM BEFORE SHE HITS HIM ARE YOU BLIND?
NARUTOS TRANSFORMATION IS A MILLION TIMES FASTER THAN VEGETAS YET SHE STILL HIT HIM.
How many times do I have to repeat this fact for you to see it Jesus ******* Christ.
This is all still assuming Vegeta couldn't hit anyone while trying to transform. This cannot be disregarded as out of character either because no one has tried to hit a great ape during its transformation before, it would have no reason to attack. Meanwhile Delta would be charging at it, of course it'll defend itself.
Given the fact that he's screaming and looks like he's going to either shit himself or burst a blood vessel I highly doubt he could attack anything.

Given the fact that he's screaming and looks like he's going to either shit himself or burst a blood vessel I highly doubt he could attack anything.
Argument from incredulity. I guess you are trying to say he's in pain. Goku's body is literally tearing apart during Kaioken and fights through it just fine. Assuming Vegeta can't get out anything at all during this phase is a wee bit disingenuous.

Your explanation is completely disingenuous.

Also shouldn't grace period start? There's more than 7 total votes and 6 or 7 (forgor the exact number) are in favor of Delta while 2 are in favor of Vegeta

HE CANT TRANSFORM BEFORE SHE HITS HIM ARE YOU BLIND?
NARUTOS TRANSFORMATION IS A MILLION TIMES FASTER THAN VEGETAS YET SHE STILL HIT HIM.
How many times do I have to repeat this fact for you to see it Jesus ******* Christ.

How is my explanation disingenuous? I‘m explaining why the process of transforming into Oozaru wouldn’t affect the fight as much as you’re saying it is

not sure if grace starts you could vote all the votes for vegeta and for delta

Im not blind Im saying Delta’s attack doesn’t even hit Naruto while he’s transforming by the time Delta attacks Naruto hes already in Bijuu mode if Delta landed an attack before he transformed I would see your point but that’s not what happened

Im gonna phrase it simply for you Vegeta would know Delta‘s BP is a lot higher than his via his scouter then he would turn Oozaru by looking at the moon and the battle would start and Oozaru’s transformation isn’t long enough for it to impact the fight as I’ve explained here

Okay so at the speed Goku opens his eye he’s lacking only the hair growth Gohan and Krillin are trying to fly to the area and Goku says no way Vegeta makes weird sound effects and transforms this transformation is not very long he’s already mostly done at the blink of an eye and finishes after Goku’s 2 word dialogue this transformation process is not very long and not enough to affect the fight
So we should be talking about the fight with Oozaru vs Delta

How is my explanation disingenuous? I‘m explaining why the process of transforming into Oozaru wouldn’t affect the fight as much as you’re saying it is

Im not blind Im saying Delta’s attack doesn’t even hit Naruto while he’s transforming by the time Delta attacks Naruto hes already in Bijuu mode if Delta landed an attack before he transformed I would see your point but that’s not what happened

Im gonna phrase it simply for you Vegeta would know Delta‘s BP is a lot higher than his via his scouter then he would turn Oozaru by looking at the moon and the battle would start and Oozaru’s transformation isn’t long enough for it to impact the fight as I’ve explained here

So we should be talking about the fight with Oozaru vs Delta
He wouldn't be able to sense Delta. Not only does she not have ki, she's an android.

You keep saying that it's too fast for Delta to do anything which just isn't true, it takes Vegeta multiple ******* panels to transform.
Since we can't agree, let's look at how long it takes in the anime:

I counted, its 6 v 2
This was already talked about like twice by now, Delta doesn't use Chakra as her power source, her power comes purely from technology. Vegeta wouldn't be able to use his scouter to detect anything.
Argument from incredulity. I guess you are trying to say he's in pain. Goku's body is literally tearing apart during Kaioken and fights through it just fine. Assuming Vegeta can't get out anything at all during this phase is a wee bit disingenuous.
I'm not assuming he's in pain, I'm not assuming anything. I'm just pointing out that screaming is correlated to the process of transformation often times in Dragon Ball, and he screams for a long time, which implies the transformation isn't done.

You keep saying that it's too fast for Delta to do anything which just isn't true, it takes Vegeta multiple ******* panels to transform.
Since we can't agree, let's look at how long it takes in the anime:

I counted, its 6 v 2

This was already talked about like twice by now, Delta doesn't use Chakra as her power source, her power comes purely from technology. Vegeta wouldn't be able to use his scouter to detect anything.

I'm not assuming he's in pain, I'm not assuming anything. I'm just pointing out that screaming is correlated to the process of transformation often times in Dragon Ball, and he screams for a long time, which implies the transformation isn't done.

My guy I know it’s multiple panels I literally explained this in my explanation

First Panel: Vegeta turns mostly Oozaru without his hair fully developed

Second Panel: Goku opens his eyes and sees Vegeta transforming so his transformation for that part happened in the blink of an eye

Third Panel: We see Gohan and Krillin flying doesn’t give us much on the time

Fourth Panel: Goku says no way and Vegeta starts moving around

Fifth Panel: He’s done growing out all his hair and let’s out one more sound effect

So the time it takes for Oozaru to transform is the timeframe for Blink of an eye - time it would take for someone to say no way

The reason I’m not using the anime is because the anime isn’t canon to the manga and we don’t use things from the anime for manga or we’d have High 5-A Pre Saiyan Saga Piccolo and it doesn’t give us a good estimate on the time anyway and theres a page for toeiverse and manga continuity

Okay if her source of power isn’t chakra then Vegeta wont be able to scan her BP

I vote Delta cus of the massive ap gap pre transformation on vegeta’s part. Delta has shown to interrupt people mid transformation in past which are visually shown much faster. Beams would one shot on contact even if he gets the transformation off and in the worst case scenario for delta, which is if he gets the transformation off and kills one of her bodies she still has another 2 to work off of. It seems way more likely that delta gets multiple beams off on vegeta before he transforms and after.

another 2
She has 3 reserve bodies,
4 in total
So the time it takes for Oozaru to transform is the timeframe for Blink of an eye - time it would take for someone to say no way
This isn't true, like, whatsoever.
Let's actually count the panels:
Goku gets blinded, covers his eyes, uncovers them and then looks up at the sky and at the power ball, then back to Vegeta, who is still huffing and puffing.
Vegeta then begins to grow, and then after the Gohan & Krillin flight scene he continues to yell and crouch in that weird position they do when they transform, and only then does he start talking to Goku about impressiveness. If the transformation was complete before he started talking, why was he a) screaming, b) not boasting to Goku, and why was the background the typical transformation squiggly lines that occur during transformation sequences in the DBZ manga?
Okay if her source of power isn’t chakra then Vegeta wont be able to scan her BP
It isn't Chakra, it's nanotech.

What are the votes looking like? Kind of lost track with all the debating over Oozaru transformation timeframes.

What are the votes looking like? Kind of lost track with all the debating over Oozaru transformation timeframes.
Delta: GokuSparkle, SlendVeny, JaxWolf4, Avengershows, Testarossa002, Padaruyos, Stryker861, inkownn (8)
Vegeta: TauanVictor, TheGodOfICE777, BoastJr, DivineAura44(?) (4)
Total votes: 12
Grace period should start

4 in total

Goku gets blinded, covers his eyes, uncovers them and then looks up at the sky and at the power ball, then back to Vegeta, who is still huffing and puffing.
Vegeta then begins to grow, and then after the Gohan & Krillin flight scene he continues to yell and crouch in that weird position they do when they transform, and only then does he start talking to Goku about impressiveness. If the transformation was complete before he started talking, why was he a) screaming, b) not boasting to Goku, and why was the background the typical transformation squiggly lines that occur during transformation sequences in the DBZ manga?

4 in total

They were flying and still didn’t make it even after he finished transforming so it was relatively fast as Goku only got a word of dialogue in

I see what youre referring to there he still moves in the middle of the transformation but yeah an additional panel

Im getting confused by the comments of you two Slendy says Delta has chakra and you are saying she just has Nano tech which is it? In DB the androids don’t have ki but have energy so I don’t know if this is the same explanation here
She has Chakra but is holding it back.
Does she naturally produce chakra or does she have to absorb people? I’m confused because one of you are saying she doesn’t have chakra and the other is saying it is chakra
Delta: GokuSparkle, SlendVeny, JaxWolf4, Avengershows, Testarossa002, Padaruyos, Stryker861, inkownn (8)
Vegeta: TauanVictor, TheGodOfICE777, BoastJr, DivineAura44(?) (4)
Total votes: 12
Grace period should start
Yeah grace will start with that vote comment you made

Im getting confused by the comments of you two Slendy says Delta has chakra and you are saying she just has Nano tech which is it? In DB the androids don’t have ki but have energy so I don’t know if this is the same explanation here
Delta has Chakra, but it isn't her power source. The androids literally don't know how to use Chakra.
Does she naturally produce chakra or does she have to absorb people? I’m confused because one of you are saying she doesn’t have chakra and the other is saying it is chakra
She has Chakra. But she doesn't use it. It's not her source of power.

Cool. I'll do that. I'll also try to add the results to Delta's page. I think Vegeta's may be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back