• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The characters in the franchise always that get exaggerated by fans and other websites

well, in the last thread , i kind of typing wrong to Omniversal Battlefield instead of the franchise, very sorry about that , and no offend but ,.......sight

back to the main subject, we will list some characters in fictional franchise that get wanked into ridiculous level beyond their power truly is by either fans or some websites

RULES:

1st:no flame-war ,insult,or anything that related to that website or wiki, or any further disscusion about whatever the hell that can start a flame wars between Wikis or any websites related to VS debate (but you can say something funny about the fanboys or the group that wank the characters as long as it not too much offended to them)

2nd:just only list the characters that get wanks , the reason why, the franchise and the website and the way to debunked it (if necessary)

3rd: as for fun we can said something funny about the fanboys that literally wank them, but not the community (because our wiki are the same,if not, slightly a little bit accurate than others wiki and websites due to have a lot of explainations and related feats for any characters profiles ,maybe)

4rd:btw , memes allow, but not too much offend to others

Superman. I love Supes but he always gets exaggerated, sometimes even to the point of absurdity. A certain website *cough* Screwattack *cough* even powerscaled him to the Spectre even though the feat of carrying him was a complete outlier.

the 1st one reply to my thread, thank, i always know that Superman get exaggerated to the ridiculous point , so he derserve to be on this list

I thought we already has "ignorant statement" thread for this kind of thread ? anyway, this look like a bad idea to me, even if you say "no insult". There could be something we say that sound like insult to the other people.

Godzilla is also get wanked by a few fanboys to the omnipotent level because of the infinite power in Final War

MagiSinbad said:
I thought we already has "ignorant statement" thread for this kind of thread ? anyway, this look like a bad idea to me, even if you say "no insult". There could be something we say that sound like insult to the other people.
i said no insult other websites ,the wiki or the entire community that wank the characters, not the fanboys or the groups wanking them

MagiSinbad said:
Well, just hope your thread will goes well then. No hard feeling
*fellow vietnamese hug* </div>
well, i hope so , hope it will be like Stupidest match-up you've ever seen

SCP-682 is kinda difficult to not accidentally wank tbh, since both of his forms have really good adaption and 2 layers of stupidly high-end 1-B immortality. The only real way to beat him, outside of being a Masadaverse or W40K character (basically just being 1-A or having 1-A hax) is to either be further into 1-B physically (not likely, since SCP god-tiers are transcendant of 6-digit dimensional beings to an unknown degree, which repeats like 8 times before we hit the big man) or to hax him, and, due to the how far SCP is into 1-B, the hax either doesn't help and the match is a stomp for 682,, or i's a haxstomp against him.

Standuser081 said:
Superman. I love Supes but he always gets exaggerated, sometimes even to the point of absurdity. A certain website *cough* Screwattack *cough* even powerscaled him to the Spectre even though the feat of carrying him was a complete outlier.
TBF, it was composite supes

low 1-C Xeno Goku is a slightly little bit make sense, but 2-B SuPER Goku ? man , the guys who made that sh*t was f*cking crazy

Has to be a joke wiki. A lot of profiles are wanked.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
low 1-C Xeno Goku is a slightly little bit make sense, but 2-B SuPER Goku ? man , the guys who made that sh*t was f*cking crazy

yeah,maybe

yeah,maybe

Let's see some other examples:

Base magical girls in PMMM are 4-A. Neptune is 1-A to High 1-A. Yukari is at least 2-A.

Yeah, I wouldn't take that wiki seriously. Plus a lot of these characters have more than one profile written by different members.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Neptune is 1-A to High 1-A.
Actually an at least high 1-B, possibly 1-A Neptune would have been somewhat legit if a certain statement wasn't retconned later in the series, so I can see where that comes from. High 1-A though is a big NO no matter what.

Still not actually legit, but not completely unfounded.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I suppose. At least I was able to find another profile of her that's more accurate. https://character-stats-and-profiles.wikia.com/wiki/Neptune_(Canon,_Game_Character)/Neppingto
Well kinda, 9-A is a no no, High 6-A doesn't give enough proofs, and if it has her scaling to Rei she should be at high shares straight up 2-C and not low 2-C since Rei was affecting 2 dimensions (and iirc Nep fought Dark Orange in base HDD and not in Next form, but might be misremembering). The varies is 100% correct, the tiers it encompasses… kinda. It also leaves out the scaling from Histy who is consistently around universal in power.

Still way better than what we have here as of now. But they won't stay like that for long.

Well kinda, 9-A is a no no, High 6-A doesn't give enough proofs, and if it has her scaling to Rei she should be at high shares straight up 2-C and not low 2-C since Rei was affecting 2 dimensions (and iirc Nep fought Dark Orange in base HDD and not in Next form, but might be misremembering). The varies is 100% correct, the tiers it encompasses… kinda. It also leaves out the scaling from Histy who is consistently around universal in power.

Still way better than what we have here as of now. But they won't stay like that for long.

I agree, 9-A for base is way too low.

Also true. A Low 2-C shouldn't be able to harm even a baseline 2-C since the distance between two universes that a 2-C has to breach is unquantified. A 2-C for all we know could be infinitely superior to a Low 2-C. So yeah, Purple Heart being able to fight Rei would make her high end 2-C. NEXT forms would just be straight 2-C for being superior to HDD.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I agree, 9-A for base is way too low.

Also true. A Low 2-C shouldn't be able to harm even a baseline 2-C since the distance between two universes that a 2-C has to breach is unquantified. A 2-C for all we know could be infinitely superior to a Low 2-C. So yeah, Purple Heart being able to fight Rei would make her high end 2-C. NEXT forms would just be straight 2-C for being superior to HDD.
Yes, NEXT forms are stated to be above any HDD form ever seen, which includes Rei's. There's also Uzume who maintains two dimensions by existing, but that applies only to her true self, who doesn't scale to anyone yet.

Back