• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This version of Sukuna has World Slash which one-shots Garou if it lands. But normally, it seems like his dismantle dura neg slashes need time to travel to the opponents, which Garou can probably dodge. There's no question that Garou folds Sukuna in hand-to-hand combat. Despite his typical behavior of being arrogant and curious about testing his opponents' abilities if Sukuna realizes the danger Garou poses due to his increasing stats he might open his domain and then cast a World Slash that is guaranteed to hit and kill Garou. I don't quite remember but does he still have the ten shadows technique at this point? If so he has the option of hiding himself in shadow which Garou has no way of interacting with. This might be more closely contested than we think.

Thought it was the post Gojo fight version but well. If Sukuna doesn't have the World Slash, I don't see his other viable wincon. He for sure cannot compete with Garou in hand-to-hand combat due to Garou's complex martial arts techniques, not to mention he can jump tiers pretty quickly, potentially reach one-shot gaps in a short amount of time.

No, he doesn't have world slash but he does have Mahoraga and other shadows, so it doesn't matter, Garou cannot see or harm Mahoraga which will hit him and prevent Sukuna from being taken too far, also Garou has no response to MS who will cut him for inside turning his organs into a paste and will eventually overcome the body's resistance, that with the combination of the other Shikigami

I forgot about Mahoraga and yeah he also still has 10 shadow techniques at this point. Still, Garou based on feats can adapt and reach far higher levels of stats than Mahoraga. Like I said it's potentially one-shot gaps in mere moments. Which makes it harder to harm him in the long run.

The problem is that Mahoraga adapted to take out a technique that ignores Garou's durability, the guy adapted to an attack with infinite power, so adapting to Garou would only be a matter of time.

The problem is that Mahoraga adapted to take out a technique that ignores Garou's durability, the guy adapted to an attack with infinite power, so adapting to Garou would only be a matter of time.
He adapted to the phenomena utilized to create the technique

Mahoraga doesn't seem to adapt statistically

Yeah, Mahoraga's adaptation focuses on developing hax resistances and new abilities to counter hax. It doesn't focus on increasing its raw stats. Even if it does increase stats, Garou's is far better as he has better feats in this regard.

We can probably assume it can develop World Slash and bypass Garou's durability since it's something it has shown able to do. But again, it specifically developed World Slash to counter Infinity, so I don't know. Let's also not pretend its adaptation is instantaneous as it takes some time. Not to say Garou's adaptation doesn't take time but from what I remember it takes Garou a shorter time.

Back