• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Emperor of Mankind tries to conquer your favorite verse

ok, i know this seem a bit too easy for the Emperor, but hear me out.

the Emperor has to become the ruler of your favorite verse, but all his powers and resistences are restricted.

He's 4-A and has all of his equipment.

he can ally himself with the locals to help with his conquest

Can he conquer your favorite verse?

The god emperor

I have no idea how Emprah and Tier 2s mesh together so bare with me.

EDIT: Reread OP.

Undertale: OOOF (EDIT: Besides tier 2s of course)

Minecraft: OOOOF (EDIT: Ditto)

Doki Doki Literature Club!: OOOF (EDIT: Monika's like a tier 10 with tier 2 hax, he probs stops at the Player)

Scribblenauts: OW (EDIT: Idek)

Terraria: RIP

Cuphead: Don't Deal With The Devil: DEAD

Shin Megami Tensei: Uh.... pretty sure Emprah loses here.

Gravity Falls: Pretty sure this is dead too... (EDIT: Bill probably takes it if Emprah's resistances are restricted)

Danganronpa: Somehow emprah erases himself due to ultimate bullshit ovo

Steam Powered Giraffe: Stops at Cosmo or the Necrostar.

Ni No Kuni: Fukking RIP

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Minecraft: OOOOF (EDIT: Ditto)

Scribblenauts: OW (EDIT: Idek)
i have a few thing is would say about these two:

the minecraft tier 2 don't directly affect the minecraft world, so the Emperor won't have to deal with them. and unless the player decides to delete the world for some reason, the emperor conquers

fabout Scribblenauts, he could easilly charisma his way in to Maxwell's head and make him follow his orders. and this very likely to happen as Maxwell is a pacifist and as such won't try to erase the emperor..

Dragon Ball: He gets stomped by Hakaishins, Angels, Zeno, Goku, Vegeta etc.

Fairy Tail: EoM solos with absolute ease

Beyblade: 0% chance for EoM

Yu-Gi-Oh: See "Fairy Tail"

One Piece: See "Fairy Tail" and "Yu-Gi-Oh"

PS: idk much about EoM, but assuming he's 4-A, i tried my best :)

Dragon Ball Super: Beerus Hakai The Emperor of Mankind

Konosuba: He solos

My Hero Academia: He solos

One-Punch man: He solos

Umineko When They Cry: Weak tier like Maria Ushiromiya will slaughter EOM

Demonbane: Nyar erase EOM

Pokemon: Arceus smile to EOM, and get erased by thought

"Can the emperor beat your verse except he's just a charismatic 4-A"

This is kinda silly tbh.

Wokistan said:
"Can the emperor beat your verse except he's just a charismatic 4-A"
This is kinda silly tbh.
he's also supergenius

and the whole point of this tread is that it's silly

The Emperor being nigh omniscient would ignore most of his character.

I mean I guess I may as well see how far severely gimped emperor goes, but having absolutely no resistances at all?

Dark Souls: He now cannot beat the resurrection, but out APs.

Magic: The Gathering: Bolas inconned with him before. hmmm

Bloodborne: Passive mindhax, noncorporeality, reality warping, resurrection, yeah it doesn't go so well

Berserk (Verse): Woah, a verse he wins

Cthulhu Mythos: Dies to a weird color

Darkest Dungeo: Can't get to the sleeper, lol. Wins against everything else, probably.

Destiny: Vex, Guardians, Hive, Callus all win, whereas the Fallen probably die and the Imperium of Ma Cabal who aren't Callus also probably die. If he was to ally with Guardians and get Light for himself though...

Salt and Sanctuary: Now can't beat resurrection. This seems really weird tbh, what with how many verses I like that have resurrection.

Hotline Miami: Still wins

Hollow Knight: Still wins, via being too big

Super Smash Bros.: Loses to tier 2s, wins otherwise

The Legend of Zelda: Doesn't go well, due to hax, unless he recruits Link or something.

DOOM: Still wins

That was just Skolas. He broke into the VOG and started doing the whole Vex infinite summoning thing to fallen, which is what the PC got sent to put an end to.

Yeah am aware and Skolas is apart of the fallen, it would still work since "entire verse" thing right

I guess just him then, if he got some more. I did separate callus from the rest of the cabal, so I guess I'll do the same for him. now that I tjithink about, devil splicers solo if emperor has no resistances.

Back