• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The One Punch Man conundrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
-THIS THREAD IS FOR STAFF MEMBERS ONLY-

At this point, it is clearly evident that we have somewhat of an issue regarding status of Saitama from One Punch Man (Or rather, the general viewpoint on him). As we can see, the whole prospect of Saitama being limitless has been sweeping around the internet for some time now and is finally clawing at the door of our site as well. There have been multiple claims on our forums, in our chat, and in the former comment sections that Saitama is limitless and is the strongest fictional character ever who can not lose a fight. This is fine to think personally, but when it starts being brought up over an over without people realizing that it is fallacious and can't be applied to our system, it starts to get irritating to say the least. What I am asking, is that on the front rule page, we ban the talk of Saitama being limitless, omnipotent, or whatever people call him, mainly due to the fact that this wanking situation, I believe, is slowly getting out of hand. Also, it is important to note, we already have restrictions on certain topical discussions (Almighty Yhwach, 4 Galaxy DBZ, Tier 4 Kaguya), so I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented.

I don't really deal with Saitama wank too much since I tend to ignore Saitama related thread (Saitama himself, not the entire OPM verse), but if it is bothering other staff members then go ahead.

Aurasuke said:
I can see my former comment was removed lol. Basically what I'm trying to say is that he isn't even tier 2 even if he was limitless. Anyway, I believe feats are better than speculation.
Only Staff members in this thread Aura.

I have no problem with you placing a ban rule for this topic in the appropriate section.

Antvasima said:
I have no problem with you placing a ban rule for this topic in the appropriate section.
Thank you. I will do it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back