• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Players vs Goblins (4-0-0)

Peppersalt43

They/Them
ALTERNATE TITLE: GOBLINS IN THE WAREHOUSE

Haven't had an army battle in this series yet. Also considering making an evil benefactor roster for Malak's group and I think this is a good place to start

Also no fanart for both characters so that's a shame
● ------------------------------------- ●
Splayed on Nagel's surgery table was a strange creature. Humanoid somewhat yet with strange proportions and shapes which didn't seem to hinder their movement or durability. According to the person that brought him to this strange place, these creatures were sapient but besides that, he wasn't given much else. Said person loomed behind him, an ominous presence felt wherever he was.

"So, what do you think? There are many more creatures like this out there and I could always use some more expertise in researching them" Malak explained.
"It would be interesting to see how they would interact with the goblin curse, and more reach is always appreciated. Name your price" Nagel replied.

"Undying loyalty. Attempt to betray me and I will have your soul vanquished. In return, you'll have more or less free reign to do what you please in this place and to most of the creatures that inhabit it" the demon offered, shadows seemingly spilling forth from his very being.
"Well, th-that's certainly quite the choice. I assume you're not open for negotiations?" the scammer asked, his calm facade breaking for a moment out of a fear for his own safety.

"This is the best deal you'll get, you sniveling human. I am aware of your deeds in your home world, you will not get an inch for free"
"Understood, I accept your deal"

Nagel offered a hand which Malak took, an image of flames surged through their handshake, a sign of their signed deal.

"Well, welcome to the mansion. Allow me to show you where you can find more of these creatures" Malak said, opening a door leading to a warehouse of sorts.

"Now, how many goblins will you require?"

• Speed equalized
  • Place Located in: An IKEA Warehouse
Midtown_Excursion_061.0.0.jpg

• Starting range: 24 meters with no line of sight
  • 3 Players and 6 Goblins used
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Players : 4
  • The Goblins : 0
  • Incon : 0

Last edited:
The shoppers should have AP comparable to the goblins and can reach higher by hurling or dropping heavy objects on them. They're outnumbered 2 to 1 but are smarter and more resourceful. Their best bet would be to take out each of the goblins one by one using a combination of stealth and isolation. A single goblin can be quickly defeated thanks to their LS, stamina, and intelligence advantage. They can also easily form covers to defend against arrows and their medkits are much more effective than they look which will help a lot as well (They can literally munch on pieces of glass the size of their hand, heal, and eat food just fine after that). Voting the consumers.

voting The Players FRA (The location that the fight takes in is very important for the player since some of their wincons are basically with objects)

Last edited:
The Goblins' Damage Reduction and Weapon Mastery might prove trouble, however The Players already deal with Small Size (Type 0) in their setting and are superior with LS, stamina and have access to equipment that can heal them in a short time

Back