• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Revenant Marvel Comics Discussion Thread

IT'S FINALLY DONE, EVERYBODY!

IT'S FINALLY DONE, EVERYBODY!
Me right now after finally finishing the magic revisions:

the new living tribunal design in marvel g.o.d.s issue 6 is trash
All of the designs are trash. Hickman is trying too hard to make their designs all weird and crazy. Part of the appeal of the abstracts is that they don't look abstract. Even TOAA is just a featureless golden humanoid. It says something when the most crazy looking abstract, Eternity, looks simple compared to the G.O.D.S designs. And even still, they changed his design anyway and made it worse.
vfa3v31ouqoc1.png

Last edited:
I have a question, why are Deadpool and some other people only 9-B when he is consistently shown as being physically comparable to Captain America and wolverine who are both 8-C and even somewhat comparable, although weaker than spider man?

why are Deadpool and some other people only 9-B when he is consistently shown as being physically comparable to Captain America and wolverine who are both 8-C
Also Deadpool gets stomped by other 9-B characters, both in skill and AP, him being comparable to Cap and Wolverine is far-fetched.

even somewhat comparable, although weaker than spider man?
No one, both 9-B and 8-C, is comparable to Spider-man, this is obviously an outliner. Spider-man is often portrayed as the top tier street-level character and Deadpool being somewhat comparable is outlandish and should not beconsidered. At all.

Also Deadpool gets stomped by other 9-B characters, both in skill and AP, him being comparable to Cap and Wolverine is far-fetched.

No one, both 9-B and 8-C, is comparable to Spider-man, this is obviously an outliner. Spider-man is often portrayed as the top tier street-level character and Deadpool being somewhat comparable is outlandish and should not beconsidered. At all.
Deadpool is consistently shown as physically comparable to Wolverine (see Deadpool vs Wolverine anthology) and even bested him in combat at some points)
Same with captain America
Even if he was weaker than them, 9-B to 8-C is an absolute HUGE difference managing that he would get consistently one shot or cut stomped by them which is just not the case.
I’m not trying to wank Deadpool but him only being 9-B is just wrong.

Deadpool is consistently shown as physically comparable to Wolverine (see Deadpool vs Wolverine anthology) and even bested him in combat at some points)
Same with captain America
Even if he was weaker than them, 9-B to 8-C is an absolute HUGE difference managing that he would get consistently one shot or cut stomped by them which is just not the case.
I’m not trying to wank Deadpool but him only being 9-B is just wrong.
He also got stomped by Moon Knight and Daredevil, both 9-B. And he gets stomped by other 8-C like Black Panther. So still no.

This... is the Ultimate verse, not 616... In the Ultimate verse, he is comparable, but not in the main verse.

Quora is not a good source for info, I use mostly for scans only.
Sry I Messed up the Daredevil one.
For Moon knight, you are right but I think he has an issue we’re he Fights captain america so I don’t see why he’s 9-B himself (this is 616)
Honestly, Deadpool and Wolverine have like 10+ comics were they fight together and were wade is very consistently Comparable, If not slightly superior to him in terms of hand to hand combat.
Same with captain America Here, Here and Here

Sry I Messed up the Daredevil one.
For Moon knight, you are right but I think he has an issue we’re he Fights captain america so I don’t see why he’s 9-B himself (this is 616)
Honestly, Deadpool and Wolverine have like 10+ comics were they fight together and were wade is very consistently Comparable, If not slightly superior to him in terms of hand to hand combat.
Bro, not gonna lie, most of your scans are either outliners or bad, like really bad.

The daredevil one is obviously an outliner because one, Daredevil is fighting a Spider-man with the symbiote, Daredevil has NEVER shown to be of equal level of NORMAL Peter, imagine one with the symbiote. For Daredevil to actually put a "fight," he needed Fist ceremony amp and even with that, Daredevil had to put literally everything on his punches to make Spider-man bleed a little. And even with all of that, Spider-man was both holding back and not wanting to fight. So no, normal Daredevil is not Spider-man level.

This is just a cover of his 2006 run. In this story, Moon Knight and Cap did not fight, they had a discussion. That's it.

You want him being comparable, but you show scans of him getting beat up? Still no. Plus any Wolverine vs Deadpool fight is meh since they can harm each other without any actual problems thanks to their regen, if those fights are worth anything (each they aren't), they're regen/stamina feats.

These scans are all over the place, the first one for example, he's not fighting the real Cap, he's fighting a clone and the third one... Deadpool is getting stomped.

Bro, not gonna lie, most of your scans are either outliners or bad, like really bad.

The daredevil one is obviously an outliner because one, Daredevil is fighting a Spider-man with the symbiote, Daredevil has NEVER shown to be of equal level of NORMAL Peter, imagine one with the symbiote. For Daredevil to actually put a "fight," he needed Fist ceremony amp and even with that, Daredevil had to put literally everything on his punches to make Spider-man bleed a little. And even with all of that, Spider-man was both holding back and not wanting to fight. So no, normal Daredevil is not Spider-man level..
For the daredevil vs Spider-Man one, Spider-Man did not have the symbiote, he just had his black suit that he kept after getting rid of venom.
You want him being comparable, but you show scans of him getting beat up? Still no. Plus any Wolverine vs Deadpool fight is meh since they can harm each other without any actual problems thanks to their regen, if those fights are worth anything (each they aren't), they're regen/stamina feats.
Cmon now, in many of these scans he hurts him with his attacks, plus in Wolverine #154, Deadpool actually WINS against Logan. The only scan that I could get from this one his him Drawing blood from him with a kick. Even if he is weaker, him constantly hurting him and drawing blood from him on numerous occasions would not justify him being litteraly 2 whole tiers behind him. (Plus in the first scan when you say he was getting beaten up, Deadpool actually clearly got the edge once he got serious.)

Same applies to CA, although being weaker, him hurting him with attacks as seen in the third scan should wield at least 9-A. I was fine with him and other characters being at 9-A before, but them being at 9-B now just creates an awkward gap imo.

For the daredevil vs Spider-Man one, Spider-Man did not have the symbiote, he just had his black suit that he kept after getting rid of venom.

Cmon now, in many of these scans he hurts him with his attacks, plus in Wolverine #154, Deadpool actually WINS against Logan. The only scan that I could get from this one his him Drawing blood from him with a kick. Even if he is weaker, him constantly hurting him and drawing blood from him on numerous occasions would not justify him being litteraly 2 whole tiers behind him. (Plus in the first scan when you say he was getting beaten up, Deadpool actually clearly got the edge once he got serious.)

Same applies to CA, although being weaker, him hurting him with attacks as seen in the third scan should wield at least 9-A. I was fine with him and other characters being at 9-A before, but them being at 9-B now just creates an awkward gap imo.
Give this a read:

Truth be told, all 9-B characters can become 9-A. But they already got a few more important problems to fix, for example, everyone scaling from a single speed feat, thus making everyone equal in speed. Elektra, DD and Spidey being equal to Punisher, Wolverine and Cap is a sin, lmao.

Back