• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheBlueDash Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Thebluedash said:
You know I made the calc for Marble Alien right? Guess that's cancer then, since I made it :3.
Blue Confirmed to Have Done Something That Isn't Visual Ebola
Internet Riots
It's one of the signs of the apocalypse. Hide your kids. Hide your wife.

Of course Thebluetrash deleted my comment, I exposed him for the cockroached sounding leafyishere clone that he really is.

The real cal howard said:
Because we took it over. Don't feel blue. Just dash away from this thread.
Thread indeed got too cancerous. Shutdown pls. This belong in JBW. We can post more "things" there.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Of course Thebluetrash deleted my comment, I exposed him for the cockroached sounding leafyishere clone that he really is.
>TFW I can't delete comments.

Seems like Blue's sad attempt at getting his ego stroked failed miserably. The secondhand embarassment from all this roasting is making me feel sick. I will shut this garbage down and avoid any further spreading of awfulness. You're all very welcome.

ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back