• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Thunder Fiend vs Symbol of Fear (Nikola Tesla vs Tomura Shigaraki)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nikola Tesla

vs

Tomura Shigaraki (Post Surgery)

SBA

6-B versions
(i.e End of Series/Gahkthun Tesla, Complete Shigaraki)

Both have access to stuff that is still used within their given tier (i.e Tesla has access to his Knight of Thunder, but not maximum power state. Shigaraki has his Quirks)

Speed Equalized

Thunder Fiend:

Symbol of Fear:

Neutral/Draw/Incon:

This may or may not be as clever of an idea as I thought it would, but let's try?

How does Tomura put Tesla down with his high godly regen? Even if he could get pass that, Tesla could still come back with world intervention.

He has resistance to mind manipulation, but Tesla's has layered mind manipulation, so unless that resistance is layered, Tesla can just rewrite his mind.

Tesla also has a load of resistances which makes a lot of what Tomura can do useless.

Atm it's looking pretty 1 sided to me.

Last edited:
Is it that one-sided?

I kinda figured Tesla's boat load of resistances would block most of Shiggy's options but not entirely that bad lol.

Then again, Tesla was confronted with weapons that were even meant to specifically kill beings like him but he dodges them or (in one case with Berta) tank it with his gauntlet hand, and that was a Tesla who was unstable.

Oof. Did forget Tesla has High Godly Regen in the event Shiggy DOES deal damage, and he also did that when he was at the very last bit of his reserves in his fight with Ultrathotep... And World Intervention is a thing too if he still somehow manages to bypass that and kill Tesla.

OOF. Tesla is hard to make a matchup here xD

Most WAB characters are basically impossible to have fair matches at this point like with Tesla, his absurd regen, and this isn't using a full power Tesla, where he has infinite attack and reaction speed, which speed equalize matches don't equalize, so anyone he fights he will be infinitely faster than....

NGL, I actually haven't been keeping up with MHA so I kinda can't remember what Shiggy even does (literally left the series just when the final heroes vs villains bout was just starting so that's ages ago now...)

But yeah, looking at it, maybe this wasn't a good idea as I thought it was for months ^^;

Shiggy only has Mid regen but that doesn't seem like it'd do much if Tesla can just burn him out eventually with lightning, which also can annihilate anything.

Shiggy's main ability of Decay is useless since Tesla tanked something that did the same and WOULD have annihilated a whole man-made island off the face of the map even in a state where he was close to his weakest and given the power it runs off, Decay should be nothing to Tesla.

Any of Shiggy's Quirks that buffs his AP looks like it would do it but since this is Tesla when he's stable and such, he should have plenty of juice to keep going and again, he's also done this too even when he was out of juice in his fight with GK.

That's not getting into the KoT that he'd pull if Shiggy does anything to prompt it like making himself bigger, which Tesla does against anything big like Berta with Typhon, GK, and Wrath King. Guys got a blade he can go insta shank to shields that blocked hundreds of transmutation light beams...

God, this is a really bad match up than I thought it would xD

What in gods name did you think was happening in MHA that this could be a fight fair in the first place? This series isn't known for having good hax.

IDK. I just thought it was good enough ^^;

Although yeah I probably shouldn't have. Should be closed then seeing where it's going.

Was worth a shot ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back