• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Ghoul Revision

Due to the new and revised calculations of the verse, I would like to suggest updating the verse page and the order of forces.

I will divide the thread into three parts:

Attack Potency:

Now we have two new calculations:

-Kaneki causes an earthquake (7-C+);
-Dragon Awakening (Low 7-B, likely 7-B).

1) The first calculation should apply not only to the Dragon itself, but also to Kaneki's Post-Dragon.
The thing is that the earthquake was not caused by a full-fledged Dragon form.
For a full-fledged Dragon form, it is necessary to replenish the amount of biomass through the consumption of a mass product and absorb the "core", which is the catalyst for the transformation of all this biomass into a full-fledged kagune ecosystem.
The ecosystem is large enough that some tentacles cover entire buildings, skyscrapers, and even the entire city, which is especially well demonstrated in anime.

However, the earthquake was caused to increase to such a size when Kaneki was oversaturated with RC cells and entered a monster-like kakuja shape, the size of which reaches 1-2 meters in diameter.
A full-fledged Dragon should be much more powerful than this form. Moreover, Kaneki successfully destroyed the huge tentacles of a full-fledged Dragon with a length of hundreds of meters, which were located directly in the core and attacked it in order to protect the main body.

So we see that Kaneki was fighting a stronger version of the Dragon and has to scale above the earthquake feat.

Only Post-Dragon Kaneki, Furuta and possibly Arima with their best weapons will scale to this value.

2) Regarding the second calculation, this will apply only to Dragon. A member of the calculation group is more inclined to PE (Low 7-B), however, we have a statement regarding the destoing of Tokyo if the Dragon continues to grow, so I suggest "Low 7-B, probably 7-B".

Speed:

The previous calculation with Naki's subordinates gave overestimated results because it was based on assumed values.

The new calculation is much safer in this regard and gives us a Supersonic result.

I would also like to talk about the return of the MHS calculation, which was rejected due to the fact that the participant considered that the lightning speed was used.
In fact, the calculation used the speed of electricity, which was used by the same participant later.

Tier list scaling:

In fact, the verse is in a complete mess right now.

We have 8-C Yoshimura, Donato, Amon and many others, which does not correspond to reality.

Yoshimura was considered one of the CCG's greatest threats and the best fighters except Arima had no chance against him and were forced to fight a battle of attrition when Yoshimura himself fought to die and stall for time. Yoshimura did not take damage from kuinke Jason, who was strong enough to keep up with Kurona. This same Kurona has the same kagune as Kaneki and has the same potential.

Scale scale Kurona up to 8-B, as a result of which Suzuya, Shinohara, Amon and Yoshimura should scale up to it.

This seems fine from what I remember of tg. I do think you should put the scaling into a sandbox to fully show it but if you don't I'll probably do it in the future.

This seems fine from what I remember of tg. I do think you should put the scaling into a sandbox to fully show it but if you don't I'll probably do it in the future.
To be honest, I spent an insanely long time creating calculations and trying to get an estimate of them.

I would appreciate it if you could add these calculations to the profiles. I've already put them on the verse page.

We still have the calculation of Amon Arata High Hypersonic or Hypersonic+, but I still don't have the strength to read it and write to the members for evaluation.

I would also appreciate it if you edited the appearance of the links to the calculations, because I copied the template from the Mob Psycho verse, and your previous version looked better.

So far, I can only help you in discussing and searching for material.

I would appreciate it if you could add these calculations to the profiles. I've already put them on the verse page.
They're all accepted?

Only Post-Dragon Kaneki, Furuta and possibly Arima with their best weapons will scale to this value.
They're the ones who scale to 7-C+?

And only Kaneki scales to this?

How well are you familiar with the manga?
Don't think it's rude, it's just that your questions about scaling seemed strange
They're all accepted?
Yes, of course
They're the ones who scale to 7-C+?
Kaneki and Furuta do it one hundred percent.

Scale scale I think Arima is also scaling up to this, but if we talk about the potential of kagune Yoshimura and Rize, it will mean that Eto, Seidou and Amon are also scaling up.
And only Kaneki scales to this?
Yes, only for the Dragon key.
Although in theory I assume that the post-Dragon scales up to that

How well are you familiar with the manga?
Don't think it's rude, it's just that your questions about scaling seemed strange
I'm familiar, I've read it twice. I'm just making sure I'm understanding what you're talking about.

Kaneki and Furuta do it one hundred percent.
I'll do one for them too.

Yoshimura and Rize, it will mean that Eto, Seidou and Amon are also scaling up.
I'm gonna do Furuta, Arima, and Kaneki for right now.

Although in theory I assume that the post-Dragon scales up to that
How?

Here's what I got so far, I'll add the other characters overtime since I'll have to find the scaling.

On the one hand, equal potential does not mean equal power of its release, but on the other hand, Furuta is not shown in history as someone who surpasses Arima.

The phrase that a Dragon is capable of killing Arima and that with one blow refers specifically to a Dragon.
Judging by the context of the last chapters, the Offspring of the Dragon could well have detained Kaneki and spent his strength, which means that he did not go so far away from the other tops of the verse.

Arima should be At least 8-A because it is qualitatively superior to Eto, which accomplished its 8-B feat while under depressants.

Yeah no one should scale to that besides Kaneki's dragon form not post. Isn't the form like an insane amount of rc cells being replicated? If he doesn't retain that power after there's no reason to give that rating

Yeah no one should scale to that besides Kaneki's dragon form not post. Isn't the form like an insane amount of rc cells being replicated? If he doesn't retain that power after there's no reason to give that rating
Post-Dragon scales for the reasons I mentioned above.
If earthquakes were caused by an inferior Dragon, then Post-Dragon is the quintessence of its power, which is an important cell of a full-fledged Dragon.
In addition, Kaneki destroyed structures stronger than those that caused the earthquake

Post-Dragon scales for the reasons I mentioned above.
If earthquakes were caused by an inferior Dragon, then Post-Dragon is the quintessence of its power, which is an important cell of a full-fledged Dragon.
In addition, Kaneki destroyed structures stronger than those that caused the earthquake
show the quintessence thing

I think I'll take an in depth look tomorrow. Tokyo Ghoul:Re kinda killed my enjoyment of the series upon a reread so I'm not familiar with the last 30% of RE. However to my knowledge post-dragon Kaneki does face off against the core of another Dragon at the end of Re which very likely would be above Kaneki when he caused the earthquake since he had yet to absorb the core which was the catalyst of the full transformation.

show the quintessence thing
Kaneki is literally an evolved kagune organism. His body was almost completely assimilated except for his head and he rebuilt at the cellular level.

His control over his body is so strong that he is able to modify his body into a living kagune or full-fledged human tissues. He is not bothered by the destruction of his shell and he recovers even when his body has been completely chewed. He does not undergo RC cell mutations and is able to unleash kagune's potential to the maximum, even by releasing shock waves.
Moreover, the amount of his RC factor was so great that extracting it greatly affected a full-fledged Dragon.

It cuts right through the belly of a full-fledged Dragon and destroys the protective mechanisms of the second core, that is, all the forces of the Dragon that were aimed at its destruction.

What caused the earthquake is only the kakuja of OEK, but the full awakening of the Dragon happens only after receiving the core from Furuta

Kaneki is literally an evolved kagune organism. His body was almost completely assimilated except for his head and he rebuilt at the cellular level.

His control over his body is so strong that he is able to modify his body into a living kagune or full-fledged human tissues. He is not bothered by the destruction of his shell and he recovers even when his body has been completely chewed. He does not undergo RC cell mutations and is able to unleash kagune's potential to the maximum, even by releasing shock waves.
Moreover, the amount of his RC factor was so great that extracting it greatly affected a full-fledged Dragon.

It cuts right through the belly of a full-fledged Dragon and destroys the protective mechanisms of the second core, that is, all the forces of the Dragon that were aimed at its destruction.

What caused the earthquake is only the kakuja of OEK, but the full awakening of the Dragon happens only after receiving the core from Furuta
Yeah I'm just saying show all this proof so we can put it into his profile when we update the pages

Yeah I'm just saying show all this proof so we can put it into his profile when we update the pages
I have already explained this above.

As the main source of the Dragon's energy, he must be stronger than his Pre-Dragon Self, which caused the earthquake.
He also destroyed the nest of a full-fledged Dragon, which should be superior to the version that caused the earthquake

Back