• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tournament , ROUND 6: Eternity vs Chakravartin, changed to Explorer Dora vs Eternity

The two combatants looked at each other, eying eye to eye.

Eternity looked calm and collected, no requirement of using it's multi-eternity form.

Chakravartin could immediately tell it was superior, and decided to go all out from teh start, entering it's superior mode
Eternity by noguy-d63al2i
Eternity

Chakravartin the creator by mystic forces-d8itys1
Chakravarti

Eternity started by launching an casual wave, which Chakravartin dodged.

Chakravartin summoned swords and throwned them at Eterntiy, which he deflected with one hand.

HItomi sighed, she already knew the victory honestly...

Etenity couldn't agree more.

" Excuse me...Hitomi ? "

" Um.....Yes ? "

" Is it alright if i chose someone to fight that hasn't fought yet ? "

" Umm...ok. "

Eternity smiled and immediately chose a girl beside Sir Alex. This girl shrugged, and seemingly vanished from one side of the colisseum, to right next to him.

Chakravartin was confused at how fast this little girl was, and attempted to defeat her quickly by slapping her across the colliseum !

Only for it's hand to be caught and for it to be spun into the air, and thrown against the wall, instantly knocking it out.

Both contestant, Dora & Eternity faced each other.

It was to be a fight no one would expect.

Each charged at one another , determined to win.

Eternity attempted to hit back, only to be repelled by a barrier and was kicked into the wall.

He knew that wouldn't work, and instantly transformed into Multi-Eternity

The two exchanged multiple blows , the blows themselves was so potent it tore through reality itself.

File:Dora the explorer 8d by latigressa1-d62ftox.jpg
Explorer Dora's profile.

This time, The Above arrived instantly, and in fact got there before some of the regulars.

"Indeed! Is she not a character in a... children's cartoon? Where did she get so much power? Indeed, how did she come to exist in this plane of existance?"

Sir Alex teleported too The Above to answer his question.

" Hitomi's verse / universe , Wonderlands , has canon variations of all posisible canon chaarcters, including Dora there. Shes definitely ... gifted .... " Alex said, her fist balling up in hate. She HATED how strong the kid was in comparision to himself.

Alex teleported back to her own place, to continue watching the match.

The battle kept on, but it was obvious who was lasting longer.

Dora knocked Multi-Eternity into the ground, with a fist, blitzing the opponent despite his Omnipresence, as it seemed Reality itself seemed to distort or even warp due to the sheer after-effects of such a powerful punch.

Multi-Eternity tried to block all of the child's attacks, but he was getting VERY worn down by all of them, and clear signs of distress was on his face. Heck, not even The Living Tribunal could take such an assault.

Hitomi sighed : " He's not going to last too much longer . "

Suddenly appeared out of nowhere who appears to have just woke up

"Yawns"

"So the next match is already happening...........So that Chakravartin was instantly eliminated already? Well that was quick. What's this? A small child is up next? Hmm...Nevertheless, this child holds great power."

"Ideed! Her power rivals even my own! Almost unthinkable! I may not be able to see the future... but I am fairly certain I can predict the winner of this match."

Hitomi said: " That is quite true. SKill-wise she's on par with Michael, and even Power-wise, so Eternity's not going to survive." ( Hitomi using her knowledge, not omniscience

Multi-Eternity was getting thrashed around with little to no effort on Dora's part.

He tried to dodged, but she just teleported beside him and continued with the onslaught.

Multi-Eternity then knew that her defeat was emminent, and fell as soon as she used one of her gedgets to completely annihilate him.

Dora rubbed the back of her head: " Whoops...overdid it a bit..." andpressed a button on one of her gadgets, Reversal , to change him back to normal.

Multi-Eternity accepted his defeat, and left, taking Chakravartin with him.

Dora looked at Sir Alex as they passed by, their eyes locking unto each others in a way only an rivals would.

Sir Alex was more determined than ever to acheive her goal ! Even though both Dora and Alex want World Peace, each went at it a differing way

Dante: Brother what do you think maybe be a hidden contestant we drop our power enough to be in the contest to see how this world works?

Vergil: Hmm idk is that ok to drop I mean at full power we are grandmasters but maybe things could get interesting is that ok with you guys?

Looks at Dante and Vergil

"Then perhaps I can help the both of you. If you truly want to enter this tournament I can use my Ability Overwrite to make sure your powers are within this tournament's limits. That is if the other grandmasters agree since my position is only a judge. "

" Hmm...that would be interesting... " Hatoshi said, rubbing her cheeks. She then smiles, and nods, giving them her consent.

Hitomi nodded slowly as well.

"Well the other grandmasters seem to have agreed to a decision."

"Used Ability Overwrite on both Dante and Vergil."

"Dante and Vergil, I have lowered your power to the extent that you can enter this tournament with no problems. Fight well and enjoy."

"actually we could have done that ourselves but thx just draw the lot on who is going to fight" Dante and Vergil wait for their turns

Dante: Though I still would like a conversation before our fight :p so who is winning so far? a bit out of speed here"

"Dante, If you are talking about the fight between Dora and Eternity the match was already over. Dora squashed Eternity like she was nothing"

not that i think this started some time ago right? who won the matches

(Well Redgrave, Basically this is what happened. First was Chakravartin Vs Eternity. Eternity won with no difficulty. Then Eternity asked Hitomi if he could fight someone who has not fought yet. Hitomi gave her consent. Eternity chose Dora to be her opponent. So we now have Dora Vs Eternity. Dora won by a landslide. That pretty much sums it up.)

The Above stood up from his seat.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow you to do that, Plain One."

He flicked out a finger and gripped Blake in telekineisis, pulling him back to the stands.

"None can interfere without the permission of the Grandmasters. On account of that fact, I cannot allow you do do so until one of them is present."

Stevethebarbarian said:
The Above stood up from his seat.

"I'm afraid I cannot allow you to do that, Plain One."

He flicked out a finger and gripped Blake in telekineisis, pulling him back to the stands.

"None can interfere without the permission of the Grandmasters. On account of that fact, I cannot allow you do do so until one of them is present."
Blake shows him The middle finger and is annoyed(it's His personality)

The Above chuckled. He wasn't used to anyone disrespecting him, but he rather than angering him, it merely amused him. Besides, he wasn't looking for a fight with Blake. He was confident he was stronger than the teenage god-child, but he still had no intention of pushing his luck.

Hitomilooked both synpathetic and worried simultaneously at Blake's attempts. Sure, she expected some annoyance and impatience, but on this level she would never expect.

Hitomi made sure her face was not seen, and walked unto the stands from where she formally was . She looked at Blake, and looked directly into his eyes, no powers involved. " Do you want to fight ? If it'll make you feel better, I'll let you fight next..if you want. "

Sigma and Blake looked in surprise, both weren't expecting something like that, then, Blake's eyes changed to blue and he smiled, a bit more like a smirk but still a smile

Blake:uuh...Sure?I was just jumping into the arena to see it, but OK

Hitomi smiled, and stated: "Umm...ok ? Hold on just a minute. Miss Twillight ? Can you..please come over here.. "

Twilight looked confused, and walked over to Hitomi.

You had the second match against Ryan, but i'm afraid it would be too one-sided to be shown...so i was just wondering...can you possibly fight Blake in his place ? And Ryan, you get a mini prize..."Ryan was given 1,000,000 in whatever currency he accepted.

Twilight nodded, looking at Blake, a small fire appeared in her eyes, and left to prepare for a few minutes.

( Next match-up : Twilight vs Blake. )

Dante:let's see how this goes hehe

Vergil: hm let's grab a bite and then can we have the next match just not against each other tag team or seperate match is fine

Back