• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality for being beyond some dual systems

If a character is known to transcend some (more than one) but not necessarily all dual systems would they get type 1 transduality, or would it be assumed to be type 2?

The transduality page mentions that type 1 characters only transcend 1 dual system and type 2 transcends all, so I'm wondering what someone that transcends several but not necessarily all dual systems gets?

As long as you not transcend all dual systems then it just TD 1. And the page is already stated about transcend some kinds of duality:
As it stands, Type 1 corresponds to being beyond certain kinds of dual systems, but not all duality.

It has to be type 1. But current standards call it type 2 if you have 2 or more duality systems spread whole the reality plane and you're transcending them all.
If there’s more than one duality that exists and it extends across reality it’s type 2. You don’t need “all dualities” to be spelled out for you to get type 2.
This is the case even though I disagree

So if there's known to be atleast like 10 dual systems that govern reality but some character is known to only transcend 5 of them, we would assume they transcend all 10 by default and they would get type 2?

It has to be type 1. But current standards call it type 2 if you have 2 or more duality systems spread whole the reality plane and you're transcending them all.

This is the case even though I disagree
Bruh i dont know what standard you brought, but if you just brought statement from a staff then i have statement from credibel and knowledgeable staff for debunk that statement
So if there's known to be atleast like 10 dual systems that govern reality but some character is known to only transcend 5 of them, we would assume they transcend all 10 by default and they would get type 2?
No, like i say it must all duality
What i mean is, all properties that govern reality must be consider as duality by default and you transcend that for get TD 2
Like yin and yang, all things is consider have it opposite and still interwined

Bruh i dont know what standard you brought, but if you just brought statement from a staff then i have statement from credibel and knowledgeable staff for debunk that statement
I got this from Glass, but I strongly disagree with him and I don't think this is the case (in fact I think he is mistaken and misunderstood).

Back