• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality Revisions.

Okay. I will open it for editing. Tell me here when you are done.

I would rather have it unlocked later, since I am busy as of now and rewriting the page may take some time.

Okay. Tell me here when I or somebody else should open it.

Antvasima said:
@DontTalkDT

Is there something that you wish to adjust?
As I said above, I think what "fundamental application of dual systems" in the definition means could be further clarified. Aside from that not.

I'm also wondering, is there a difference between Non-Duality and Transduality.

Because on the surface they seem different.

One is without Duality and the other is transcendent of Duality

@DontTalkDT

Okay. Hopefully Ultima can improve that part, maybe with your help.

Udlmaster said:
I'm also wondering, is there a difference between Non-Duality and Transduality.
Because on the surface they seem different.

One is without Duality and the other is transcendent of Duality
Isnt that the same thing with being 0 dimensional and trancending dimensions? Just because you dont "possess" dimensions dosnt mean that you are above them basically.

Yeah, that's what I was wondering.

Because, the way I saw it was that Non-Duality was that I am in neither 0 or 1, I am in 2.

But Transduality was "I am in Both, 0, 1 and 2."

No, please don't mass-revise lots of pages without a preceding discussion that has been accepted by the staff. Thank you.

Back