• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Transduality Type 2 (Trascending 4 Duality)

It's fiction, and the freaking author only knows basic duality, Yin-Yang and tries to extrapolate that into his story and made those 4 duality as fundamental duality.

Existence governs all of existence, basically, It's the concept of concept.
Nonexistent governs all of nothing, basically the concept of non-concept.

Time governs causality, time, history, etc.
Space governs dimensions, reality, etc.

And, etc.

The 4 Duality cover all necessary concepts for the entire reality to works under each respective umbrella (Duality).

This.....is type 1

In order for you to get type 2 (Full immunity to the entire lasagna, and not the specific 4 you mentioned), the multiverse but must have a dual system that includes everything in the cosmology. ie. Hot/Not Hot, Day/Not Day, and so on. Everything must be running under the dual system. If only 4 things are running under the dual system then thats Type 1

Which is why it's almost impossible to beat Type 2 Transduals, they're immune to almost everything.

If we gave your character Type 2, he'd only be immune to only 4 things and that, is definitely not Type 2 but Type 1 (Specific dualities)

BTW send the justifications( Scans), we'd better be able to understand things if you brought them

What the different between have TD by transcend 4 dual system that the verse consider that 4 to be "all dual system",

and have TD 1 by transcend 4 same dual system but the verse not consider that 4 to be "all dual system"

The answer is that TD is not have differen, its will have same power, same advantage, and of course same type

If we gave your character Type 2, he'd only be immune to only 4 things and that, is definitely not Type 2 but Type 1 (Specific dualities)
Yes, precisely.
He'd only be immune to only 4 things mentioned as part of the duality.

It is not my intention at all, to say the characters who transcend this 4 Duality are immune to all kinds of concepts unless explicitly stated which concept is part of the duality he transcended as transdual.

Anyway, as I say above.
If Fixxed thinks it's only TD 1, and others like you also think it's only TD 1. Then ig that's the standard of the wiki.

Also, Welcome back bro

This.....is type 1

In order for you to get type 2 (Full immunity to the entire lasagna, and not the specific 4 you mentioned), the multiverse but must have a dual system that includes everything in the cosmology. ie. Hot/Not Hot, Day/Not Day, and so on. Everything must be running under the dual system. If only 4 things are running under the dual system then thats Type 1

Which is why it's almost impossible to beat Type 2 Transduals, they're immune to almost everything.

BTW send the justifications( Scans), we'd better be able to understand things if you brought them
So I was not wrong either, lmfao. The verse should contain all of them to get type 2. Damn, I got brainwashed for a minute.

A verse establishes its duality system, and its undoubtedly truly duality (for the sake of asking questions).

In that verse, there are 4 Duality that governs reality. The 4 Duality is all the Dual system in the scope of that reality.

Space-Time
Existence-Nonexistent
Life-Death
Creation-Destruction

So my question, does being in nondual and qualitatively superior to all 4 of these dualities (which again, is all the duality system there is in the scope of that reality) qualify for the Transduality type 2?
well it should be noted that, the key point having TD2 is having "greater truth state" than TD 1. Also Anti-feats matter

TD 1 = nondual or transcend to A and Non-A. A and Non-A can be anything based on the context.
TD 2 = Nondual or transcend to both A and Non-A and neither A and Non-A . both A and Non-A and neither A and Non-A can be anything based on the context
TD 3 = greater than previous one. Can be anything based on context

Honestly explain it using table it much easier.

TD 2 = Nondual or transcend to both A and Non-A and neither A and Non-A . both A and Non-A and neither A and Non-A can be anything based on the context
Well, I mean I know this much. Nondual and qualitatively superior to either both A and non-A or neither A and non-A would grant TD because a third truth state.

AFAIK 3 or 4 truth state to all duality in the scope of reality would grant TD 2.
While above 4 would grant TD 3 iirc (like 5 truth state or more).

A verse establishes its duality system, and its undoubtedly truly duality (for the sake of asking questions).

In that verse, there are 4 Duality that governs reality. The 4 Duality is all the Dual system in the scope of that reality.

Space-Time
Existence-Nonexistent
Life-Death
Creation-Destruction

So my question, does being in nondual and qualitatively superior to all 4 of these dualities (which again, is all the duality system there is in the scope of that reality) qualify for the Transduality type 2?
well the thing is
  • Type 1 (Specific Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding one specific dual system and qualitatively superior or immune to effects caused within it.
Space-Time, Existence-Nonexistent, Life-Death, Creation-Destruction
are not TransDuality 1. They are dual system but not TransDuality 1

So being in nondual and qualitatively superior to all 4 of these dualities would still TD 1.

Back