• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ultra Instinct Shaggy vs Matt (Shaggy vs Mii (Wii Sports Series))

The best thing about Scooby Doo's 9-B nerf is that this is now possible

Note: This is a serious debate

Rules: Speed Equalized. This is Mii with both origional Wii Sports and Resort. Both have acess to normal equiptment (I.E. Shaggy dosn't have acess to things he had in only one movie or something like that).

Bc9
UltraInstinctShaggy
Shaggy:
Matt:

Thunder McQueen:

The Music

(I.E. Shaggy dosn't have acess to things he had in only one movie or something like that).

I am not even sure if you can do that but whatever.

Matt here only has Blunt attacks, which is you know... kinda useless since Shaggy has resistance to blunt attacks due to being rubber.

And Shaggy pretty much lmao rofl haxstomps him.

Yeah, this is a stomp. Shaggy would resist his attacks, and he could just start an earthquake or transmutate him

I mean technically in resort the Mii can get a sharp sword that can cut through diamond and metal with ease (Heck, it's on Composite Mii's profile as wall level)

Back