• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Undead Unluck - Unchange Update

Initially I had thought Unchange shouldn't be given a specific rating for its matter manip but looking back I think it should have something.

So for starters the very idea behind Unchange is to be the negation to Uma Change, the rule which governs over change in the world. Unchange is then also stated to negate the variation and form of anything she touches but not living things. In case others bring it up, Gina can't stop a light based attack but this doesn't really discount her level of matter manip since she needs to be touching it and photons from my understanding aren't divisible or changeable in form.

So I am proposing sub-atomic, its the highest point at which matter can be changed and reduced. And this would be limited in use, since Gina and Billy have only shown the ability to stop, solidify, and hold matter.

What unchange has shown to unchange: Air, Water, Darkness, Blood, Spacesuits

Back