• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Under The Moon (Bram Stoker's Dracula vs Dawn (Total Drama))

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Well, this thread is gonna be interesting. We're gonna be pitting the most famous creature under the moon against a person whose label literally says "The Moonchild." Dawn is certainly a beauty, but there is one flaw that will make things difficult for Dracula: Dawn's a psychic who has the ability to communicate with animals (and maybe teleport, which is done while having no sign of exertion on her end). That and Dracula is pretty much the biggest glass cannon in fiction (I mean look at all his weaknesses!). Anyway, here are the guidelines.

1. Location is an unsunken Camp Wawanakwa (which is 1 kilometer in diameter and is forested save for its coast, a mountain-sized cliff, and a campsite. No really, look at that thing.)

2. This is 9-C Dracula (physical Dracula according to his profile) against Dawn (then again, Wokistan stated that Dracula's weather-manip wasn't combat applicable, so what's the point?).

Here are their Character Profiles:

Dracula's Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dracula_(Bram_Stoker)

Dawn's Profile: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dawn_(Total_Drama)

That aside, who should take this?

Bram Stoker Dracula
Dawn (Total Drama)
Dracula: 0
Dawn: 6 (XitSign, Superray06, Frieza force soldier 100, Walker21232123, Ionliosite, Buttersamuri)

Inconclusive: 0

Tried to post a reply to this and the internet machine seems to have eaten it...so here we go again:

(Also, god this Wiki is weird, I on a whim ask if there's pages for Total Drama characters and now I'm debating if a psychic teen camper can fight one of the longest lasting icons of horror...)

Alright, lets do this.

Dracula seems screwed.

Firstly, Dracula's sitting at Street Level AP, which means Dawn's Small Building durability is going to be a huge hurdle to get over, the girl's just too tough. Ontop of that, like you already pointed out, his Weather Manipulation isn't even useful combatively, so he's lacking a direct kill option. Dracula's next best option is probably the Corruption, however it says it 'takes time' and time's a precious resource that I don't think Dracula has a lot of it to work with, I'll explain more when I get to Dawn's side. His Animal Manipulation is also lacking, since it's limited in what he can control and most wolves aren't going to be much stronger than he is physically, so they shouldn't pose much of a threat to Dawn with her much higher Durability. Even Camp Wawanakwa animals (do they have wolves on the island, I can't remember) can normally get a scare out of the campers, but are more inconvineces than threats. Dracula pretty much has nothing going for him offensively...

Dawn, on the flipside, has a LOT more going for her. First of all, her AP is at Wall Level, and while she might fall short of a torpedo hit, the differance between Street to Small Building is so much more extreme that Dawn would clearly win in a direct confrontation. And while both imortality and regen would normally be an issue, Dracula's are so easily exploitable that she should be able to get around them as well. Total Drama is set as if it's a reality show for us, so we can assume Dawn and the other characters would know our age-old Vampire cliches already and what to go for (stakes, holy symbols, garlic, ect), but even if we assume Dawn is completely clueless, her powers let her read minds and gain an understanding of her target, she'd know everything she needed to pretty quickly. Garlic and roses might be a bit harder to get ahold of, but fasioning a stake or making holy symbols with the wood out in the forest? Easy.

Dracula's best bet is to avoid her for as long as possible, but with aura reading, a similar speed, and teleportation I don't think Dracula can get very far without Dawn closing the gap or at least keeping up with him. So the only thing I THINK could be in Dracula's corner is Dawn being a pasifist but...life-or-death situation fighting a vampire on an island, I think that's more than enough to get Dawn to act out of self preservation.

Dracula's trapped on this island, he has nowhere to run, he has nowhere to hide, and this young teenager is too stong, too tough, too mobile, and knows all of his secrets. Dawn seems to absolutely dominate this one as long as she actually gets agressive. My vote goes to Dawn.

XitSign said:
So the only thing I THINK could be in Dracula's corner is Dawn being a pasifist but...life-or-death situation fighting a vampire on an island, I think that's more than enough to get Dawn to act out of self preservation.
Hey, if the actions of a farmer who's a mix of comic relief and main antagonist (Scott) can provoke Dawn into taking action against him, I don't see how Dracula's simply being there wouldn't provoke her.

Side note, there is one werewolf in The Ridonculous Race, but that was simply a cameo appearance. The animals the TD contestants regularly had to deal with are bears and sharks, and Dawn was able to communicate with a wolf-sized mutant beetle, so there's that...

If that's the case, then there seems to be no animals that Dracula can call on that will turn the tide for him, Dawn just seems to completely outpace him in every way. I'm not sure if this is stomp levels or not, but she should win with ease.

XitSign said:
If that's the case, then there seems to be no animals that Dracula can call on that will turn the tide for him, Dawn just seems to completely outpace him in every way. I'm not sure if this is stomp levels or not, but she should win with ease.
Dracula does have lifting strength going for him (1120 kg as opposed to Dawn's 60 kg for being able to hold Dakota up over her shoulders). That would make it really hard for Dawn to pin Dracula down on the ground. Not sure how powerful a Howell torpedo (or other similar torpedoes from the 1890s and 1900s) is, though.

Well, yes actually, I do suppose I was wrong there, that is a big margin in differance, but the application for lifting strength in a fight is so much more limited than AP and Striking, I'm not sure Dracula's going to make good use of this. Being able to pick Dawn up and toss her around probably won't hurt her much or give him enough meaningful space by tossing her away (and runs the risk of even having Dawn up close, which I think Dracula might want to avoid here...), and her durability is so much higher than attempting to lift something heavy and throw/drop it on her probably isn't going to work (plus that's such an awkward move to try to pull off to go for the kill). Dracula definately takes the lead in lifting, but it feels like a dead stat here.

The torpedo thing, I couldn't find good numbers unfortunately. Dracula's own page doesn't cite anything, and trying to look up yields for topedoes keeps taking me to more modern weapons, so I can't find a good answer. But, until we do, Dawn being at Wall Level and needing to overcome a unknown, possibly higher Wall Level is still much more managable than Dracula needing to go from Street to Small Building. A fist fight wouldn't be a oneshot, they'd be slugging each other for a while, but Dawn's going to have the advantage (especially if she can get something in his heart to stop that regen)

@XitSign

True. Like I said, the most useful lifting strength would be in combat would be if you're pinned down and need to get your opponent off you. But yeah, I think that is a sound conclusion to this. Not exactly an official conclusion (we'll need at least seven votes in either combatants' favor going off the Wiki's rules), but still.

Sorry, just debating you to make the argument as airtight as I can reasonably make it, didn't meant to pile on too much there. That's honestly my bad.

Unforuntately though, not sure that either character is too particularly popular, might be a while before enough attention can be drawn in for someone to make a good counter argument, call it conclusive, or confirm if this counts as a stomp.

I wanna say this isn't, despite Dawn having such a physical advantage, just because the regen makes the fight challanging enough that Dawn can't win without using her other abilities and putting in some good elbow sweat. Though I still stand by that she's not at any risk, it will just take some effort.

No worries, mate. A good debator always takes what he/she knows and gets right down to the nitty-gritty.

Thank you, truly. I just hope you can get enough people here to close the thread and have some closure on the idea at some point, I at least thought it was an interesting, if ludicrous, matchup.

Well, with his recent durability upgrade and other abilities, this would be a bit tougher. Still, Dawn should be somewhat more durable than him. She also has striking strength and mind reading. On the other hand, Dracula has lifting strength, stamina, and experience. He does have plenty of weaknesses Dawn can exploit, but he can also hypnotize her. Her teleportation would be handy. What time is it? Is it day or night? If night, how long until daytime? He loses his powers in the daytime.

Frieza force soldier 100 said:
What time is it? Is it day or night? If night, how long until daytime? He loses his powers in the daytime.
I would assume this is night time given SBA attempts to make the match optimal for the combatants; most likely midnight.

Well, I don't know if Dawn can keep him at bay that long. How good is her teleportation?
Out of the two times it occured (well, actually three given I just learned Dawn mysteriously appeared next to Zoey as well), there isn't any specified distance per se. First time it happened, Dawn went from where the yacht blew up to the shore of the island. The other two times, she went from an unspecified spot in the coast east of the dock to an unspecified spot in the coast west of the dock then back.

Teleportation doesn't seem to drain Dawn's energy at all in all the instances she used it; in fact, she used it twice just to tell Zoey that Mike still loves her (well, the Mike part as Dawn stated).

How big exactly were those teleportation jumps? A few meters? She might be able to use it in combination with her superhuman speed to get away from Dracula after reading his mind so she can get something exploit one of his weaknesses.

How big exactly were those teleportation jumps? A few meters? She might be able to use it in combination with her superhuman speed to get away from Dracula after reading his mind so she can get something exploit one of his weaknesses.
Definitely at least a few meters given the dock itself is fairly wide and both spots in the coast that Dawn were weren't anywhere within the screenshot of the dock I've provided.

Okay, well, that and her speed should give her the movement advantage. Dracula can turn into a wolf, and what I've read online says that wolves are slightly faster than Grizzlies, but it's not a big difference, and with her teleportation, she should be able to out maneuver him on foot. She also has faster reactions. Both can read each other's thoughts, but Dawn's ability is better because Dracula has to bite her. I don't know if his blood sucking works in his bat and wolf forms (it did in the Copola movie, but that's different), but her teleportation, reactions, and superior striking strength will make her a bit difficult to bite while he's in human form.

Dawn's advantages are superior striking strength, durability, teleportation, better reactions, superior mind reading abilities, and the fact that Dracula has many weaknesses.

Dracula's advantages are hypnotism, Regenerationn, experience, lifting strength, infinite stamina, ability to control wolves, bats, rats, and spiders, and shapeshifting.

I suppose Dawn could try to out maneuver him until she could either obtain a holy weapon or wait for the sun to come up and drain him of his powers. This is on the island, and he has a weakness to water, so I suppose she could hide out in the water, provided her animal communication can keep the sharks from eating her.

How good is her animal communication? If it's just communication it won't help her against the wolves, bats, rats, and spiders. Has she ever interacted with the sharks?

How good is her animal communication? If it's just communication it won't help her against the wolves, bats, rats, and spiders. Has she ever interacted with the sharks?
Hmm... Well, it doesn't discriminate between mutated and non-mutated animals. As far as rats go, rats are actually one of the animals she dealt with. It was a mutated, two-headed rat.

As for how deep it went, Dawn managed to understand a butterfly's warning about a "dark presence" looming on the island even though, as we all know, butterflies never vocalize. Pretty sure Dawn read that thing's mind given I doubt any human can physically hear a butterfly. For how big it went, the largest she managed to get in-show was a wolf-sized mutated beetle that served as a guard dog for a junkyard in one challenge: https://totaldrama.fandom.com/wiki/File:Iceicebaby36.PNG

Said beetle was later sent against the Mutated Maggots, but that was only because Scott was like "Hey! She's your friend!"

Dawn was implied to be capable of dealing with a sasquatch with her animal-communication abilities, and I'm pretty sure a sasquatch is a gorilla.

As for whether Dawn dealt with sharks, well, there's Fang: https://totaldrama.fandom.com/wiki/File:Truth_or_laser_shark.png

She never tried dealing with Fang, but I figured it'd still answer your question nonetheless since it still counts as an interaction.

I don't see them having much interaction at all from the clips I've seen, so I don't know if she could convince the sharks around the island to not eat her. I don't know if the water would be a safe place in that case. She has teleportation and mind reading. How difficult would it be for her to evade/fight him off long enough to get access to something on the island to exploit his weaknesses? She may have more striking strength and durability than him, but his durability is still too high above her SS for her to manage munch over a short period of time. Meanwhile, he can just suck her blood. She needs something to take advantage of one of his weaknesses ton either destroy him or keep him at bay long enough for the sun to come and drain his powers so she can easily kill him.

Was the water even a safe place in Wawanakwa to begin with?

Anyway, it shouldn't be too hard for Dawn to make use of Dracula's weaknesses. As Xitsign pointed out, stakes and holy relics are the easiest weakness to exploit. Wooden stakes are pretty obvious, plus crucifixes are made of wood. That and the kitchen in the mess hall has plenty of knives to work with, so carving's not out of the question.

Garlic shouldn't be too hard to get given there is a mess hall and thus access to food. Chef Hatchet made some nasty shit for the campers, so ruling garlic out is definitely out of the question.

Van Helsing described Dracula as needing to experience something before he can effectively deal with it, and Dracula experienced none of Dawn's abilities from a chosen victim beforehand, so he clearly has no clue what to do against Dawn at the start of the match.

Dawn can't drown Dracula because just pinning him down requires lifting strength, which Dracula has a ton of.

Roses, sacred bullets, and mountain ash is impossible to obtain in Wawanakwa, so they're out of the question.

I ordered this all from easiest to hardest.

I could see her gaining access to a knife and some wood through her running speed and teleportation, but how will she have time to carve it? Carving a stake would seem difficult to do with him on her tail. Garlic could certainly drive him away, but what if he calls upon wolves? The garlic would drive him back, but it wouldn't offer her any protection from wolves. Are there any wolves on the island? I know that Molotov the bear lives there, as do some skunks.

Alright. One wolf shouldn't be too much trouble, and with her teleportation, mind reading, and superior durability and striking strength, she should be able to last until dawn with some garlic if she can make it to the cafeteria. Once the sun comes up, Dracula will be drained of his durability and Regenerationn and she'll be able to kill him. I vote for her. With Xit and Supperay, that makes three.

Alright. One wolf shouldn't be too much trouble, and with her teleportation, mind reading, and superior durability and striking strength, she should be able to last until dawn with some garlic if she can make it to the cafeteria. Once the sun comes up, Dracula will be drained of his durability and Regenerationn and she'll be able to kill him. I vote for her. With Xit and Supperay, that makes three.
Right. Thank you for taking your time to debate this with me.

dawn fra

(She deserves to get a victory since she was defeated by a puppet and you were the guy that made the Beast from the East calc)

Back