• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Upgrading Superman and Poop

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
We have two announcements. First, ScrewAttack Superman was originally classified as Tier -1. May people wanted him to be a Memetic but I felt that he wasn't really a well known meme rather an inside joke in the VS debate community. I do agree that he's a bit too "special for Tier -1" and Ever said we should make a compromise so now he's been upgraded to "At least Tier -1, possibly Memetic."

Second and far more importantly, ƒÆ® Tier has changed to not only have Justin Bieber but to also have characters like Yamcha who have become memes because of how weak they are.

Garbage Tier has also been added for extremely downplayed characters like ScrewAttack Luigi and ScrewAttack Goku. ƒÆ® Tier is now like the weak equivalent of Memetic whereas Garbage Tier is like Tier -1 and
for weaklings.

is mega fail garbage tier?. he seems to pretty much not be able to destroy anything higher than a wall at his full power despite being able to do much more otherwise

CaptainFalcon64 said:
is mega fail garbage tier?. he seems to pretty much not be able to destroy a wall a his full power despite being able to do much more otherwise
Yep. Extremely downplayed characters are Garbage Tier. ƒÆ®Tier is for memes like Yamcha and Justin Bieber.

SoyHop said:
Zack Ryder (WWE, not to be confused with YouTube/non-McMahon) for Garbage Tier?
I don't know much about him but he seems like he can be a potential ƒÆ®

Yeah. His W/L in recent matches is... well, lets say Hulk Hogan has been on WWE more times in the last five years than Ryder has had a victory (see the John Cena and Roman Reigns pages for a good idea)

SoyHop said:
Yeah. His W/L in recent matches is... well, lets say Hulk Hogan has been on WWE more times in the last five years than Ryder has had a victory (see the John Cena and Roman Reigns pages for a good idea)
Do people make many memes about how pathetic he is?

Okay. I got to go. See ya.

Back