• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Realistically, what would The End need to regenerate from? It was simply sealed away and is now breaking into Sonic’s world. None of this would suggest regeneration

Realistically, what would The End need to regenerate from? It was simply sealed away and is now breaking into Sonic’s world. None of this would suggest regeneration
The main problem being that it doesn't really make much sense regardless. You're right, it has no need to reform if it wasn't damaged, but that's kinda just what we're left with.

Bump.

I will be properly finishing the Cyber Space page later tonight. I have also edited the format of the Cyber Corruption page for easier linking in the pages. So, for example:
  • Titans gain "Cyber Corruption (Nature)" in their P&A.
  • The Sidekick Trio get "Resistance to Cyber Corruption (Afflictions)" in their resistances.
  • Base Sonic gets "Resistance to Cyber Corruption (Fully Corrupted)".
  • etc. etc.

Last edited:
Everything looks good to me, though I can't say much regarding Mid-Godly Regeneration so I'll half to stay out of that but it did remind me of something I forgot about another verse.

The main problem being that it doesn't really make much sense regardless. You're right, it has no need to reform if it wasn't damaged, but that's kinda just what we're left with.
I mean this is also not the first time it's existed as pure Cyber Energy before, as it appeared to do so as it was exiting Supreme in the OG ending

I mean this is also not the first time it's existed as pure Cyber Energy before, as it appeared to do so as it was exiting Supreme in the OG ending
True, but that could also be an example of the regeneration in a faster timeframe IF that is what's happening.

Ultimately I'm neutral on Regeneration after discussion with you both here and off-site.

Oh yeah, if there isn't enough consensus on Mid-Godly by the time this reaches acceptance, I'll probably just drop it from the additions altogether and apply what's unanimously accepted.

The Core Four, The Titans, Sage, and The End (thanks, Eseseso) are edited.

I'll probably need to touch every Super State user and the Chaos Emeralds page, but I can do so tomorrow if nobody steps in.

Back