• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saying that if Vecna stomps since both have mid godly but he can bypass mid godly and demiurge can't, that match made no sense

But let's not derail

SS gods can be put out of comission for years by erasing them from existence, which demiurge can do, this isn't the case here at all.

Plus cronus acausality atm doesn't grant protection from precog, since it isn't specified, while vecna's does.

Mr. Bambu said:
And coz I came back, boyo. Remember that the first thing I did back on this wiki was start D&D calcs because people asked me to port them from a little side-wiki kek.
And because Qawsed happened to be around, who is a god tier info finder for D&D.
I see how this relationship has gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back