• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

requesting to remove this. The verdict of the match was that tricky won via madness manipulation. Garou now resists madness manipulation due to Supernatural Willpower

Resistance to

Where is that mentioned on Trickys profile?
Modern Sonic's fights against The End and Kratos should be removed, because he no longer has Hyper Sonic on his profile.
Fight against Kratos here
Fight against The End here
I Removed both

I removed Cooler's matches against Cell and Garou. They are outdated given.they were when Cooler was High 4-C, but he's been 4-A for a while now. Plus, just recently he's been updated with various powers and abilities and his regeneration was changed.

Do you mean the resistances? Those are on garou's profile, not Tricky's. I'm saying that Tricky won because of madness manipulation, but Garou now resists it.
I don't see a type on Garou's madness Manipulation. So I can't verify any resistance to Tricky's madness hax, sorry.

I don't see a type on Garou's madness Manipulation. So I can't verify any resistance to Tricky's madness hax, sorry.
Here are the examples. These should qualify as type 2.
krEx6C4.png
ipd3Htx.png

Last edited:
Adventure Sonic vs Mujin Park
and Adventure Sonic vs Mori Dan
https://vsbattles.com/threads/mori-dan-vs-sonic-the-hedgehog-9-7-1.154318/
should be removed from the profiles since Mori and Mujin were upgraded from 4-A to 3-B (The Mujin one shouldn't have even been applied to begin with since it's the most blatant case of a stomp match up possible but whatever)

Here are the examples. These should qualify as type 2.
krEx6C4.png
ipd3Htx.png
I do see the scan on Garou's Supernatural Willpower justification. I guess I'll remove the match.
Adventure Sonic vs Mujin Park
and Adventure Sonic vs Mori Dan
https://vsbattles.com/threads/mori-dan-vs-sonic-the-hedgehog-9-7-1.154318/
should be removed from the profiles since Mori and Mujin were upgraded from 4-A to 3-B (The Mujin one shouldn't have even been applied to begin with since it's the most blatant case of a stomp match up possible but whatever)
Removed.
Removed.

I think you might have missed Moris incon match which is still greatly outdated.
So odd because I only remember the Mujin match being suggested and when I removed it, I was like "why didn't the ask me to remove that one as well?", so I left it alone. Goes to show I really am tired. Regardless, I removed it.

I think that DBZ Goku's fights against Vorago, Superman, Bardock, Thor, Sonic, Ryu and Asta should be removed for the following reasons:

Vorago, Superman, Sonic, and Asta - The updated AP ratings for the DB Manga made it so that Early Z Goku is now Large Planet level, which means he now AP stomps everybody listed. Some of these characters do have dura neg stuff, but I think we'd need to make new VS Threads for them, right?

Bardock - Frieza Saga Super Saiyan is now Low 4-C, meaning that Bardock now stomps as an SSJ.

Thor - L&T Thor is now flat 5-A, meaning that SSJ Goku would beat Thor with ease.

Ryu - Namek Saga Goku is now considerably weaker than he was before. Ryu now AP stomps Namek Saga Goku.

I'm not entirely sure if any other fights need to be removed from his profile. Either they're same series stuff, or Goku was already at a massive AP advantage (like with Deoxys and Powdered Toast Man.)

Someone got to this one.

I think that DBZ Goku's fights against Vorago, Superman, Bardock, Thor, Sonic, Ryu and Asta should be removed for the following reasons:

Vorago, Superman, Sonic, and Asta - The updated AP ratings for the DB Manga made it so that Early Z Goku is now Large Planet level, which means he now AP stomps everybody listed. Some of these characters do have dura neg stuff, but I think we'd need to make new VS Threads for them, right?

Bardock - Frieza Saga Super Saiyan is now Low 4-C, meaning that Bardock now stomps as an SSJ.

Thor - L&T Thor is now flat 5-A, meaning that SSJ Goku would beat Thor with ease.

Ryu - Namek Saga Goku is now considerably weaker than he was before. Ryu now AP stomps Namek Saga Goku.

I'm not entirely sure if any other fights need to be removed from his profile. Either they're same series stuff, or Goku was already at a massive AP advantage (like with Deoxys and Powdered Toast Man.)
I removed the Bardock, Thor (Those two matches were already removed their respective pages, just needed to remove it from Goku's), and Ryu matches. I'll check the other ones when I get the chance.

I removed it from the profiles.

John Sekiro vs John Lobotomy (Wolf vs Lobcorp Employee) is an outdated match which was made before the potency of black and white damage got jacked way up, and also seems to have missed that the specific gear given for this match give the lobcorp employee a rather large passive effect that Wolf can't really do anything about.

I'll remove this in the morning if nobody objects to that but idr what the wait period is

Back