• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Viewtiful Joe (With his mech) vs. the Batter (OFF)

Well, I Think the Batter still takes it.

Since three of his add-ons has the same stats as him. He can beat Joe up as he face gaints before.

Well, I've heard Solar System level claims from a number of people about Joes mech. Is this true? I'll assume it is, for now, that's what I'll base the rest of this on. Now, that would put Joe a little ways above The Batter, but there's, well, basically four of him, counting his Add-Ons, since they're technically not outside help, but are rather bound to him. That's four seperate entities, all clearing and inflicting ailments and damage. And some of the ailments in OFF, to my memory, border on minor hax levels. Then again, so do Joe's VFX powers...

So I guess the real question is speed: who's fast enough to overwhelm the other? The Batter is two times light-speed with the Ashley Bat, and all of the Add-Ons are light-speed. So, A: Solar System Joe mech true? and B: Joe's mech have any good speed feats? That would sort of decide the fight, imo.

Back