• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles logo

However, given that I am not experienced with Photoshop, when I later tried to change the colour to match that of the overall theme of the wiki, the editing was regrettably rather unprofessional.
Tmp 10582-VS Battles Main Image - Failed revision 223685485
My apologies. Help would be appreciated

Here is an attempt to make a logo image based on the above. I kept it very large, so the text can be moved if necessary, before resizing it.

Tmp 6035-VS Battles Main Image - Logo test-1945435662

Here is another possibility, with the text slightly moved. Which one do you prefer?

Tmp 6035-VS Battles Main Image - Logo test 2922319457

Thanks, altough I am a newbie with Photoshop, so I had to do things by trial and error.

Lord Kavpeny also did all of the big work with the fundamental design. I just changed the colour and wrote some new text.

Which of the last two images do you prefer?

The lighter blue color actually looks pretty nice. Good work Ant.

Thank you. I am not used to Photoshop, so I am glad that you think that it worked out all right.

Reviving this thread.

The new, colour-revised logos are now in effect, again, courtesy of my friend.

Back