• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Battles Wiki Staff Timeline

Bad Zark. Make your joke more obvious smh 🔨

Anyway, I am pretty sure that would be @Catalyst75

Btw AKM, you forgot the period where I retired.

May 6th to July 13th.

The wiki chat falling was really an inevitability given how crude and limited it was. /shrug

Yeah, I missed the days of VS Chat. I remembered when all staff members were active on the Chat due to the entire wiki being under lock down to handle the troll raids. Okay, those were dark times, but it had some memorable moments.

Discord will never, ever be able to replace Chats jank. Remember the kick wars? Glorious history.
I do. I normally won those. It was purely a competition in being petty and being able to hit ctrl + V quick enough to boot someone the moment you got back into chat, and to keep them booted.

Beautiful times.

Wait so how do you actually get promoted
There are different roles. For example, a content mod is selected based on the amount and quality of their edits to keep the pages clean. And thread mods are selected based on a combination of a good talent for rational levelheaded analysis and overall reliability. Etc.

Frankly some "regular" members have done more than some staff members, doing a CRT takes far more effort than what it's credited for, for instance.

To this day I wonder why A6colute became an staff member when all he did was make barebones profiles that wasted the time of many in terms of deletion.

Woah rude. I intend to stay as a regular member for the rest of VsBattles existence.

Ambition is overrated.
That is why you will be the first to be sacrificed to our lord and savior Goku to bring him into this reality.

The ways of staff will remain mysterious to you, mortal.
You can break down every staff member to be made of the following;
Water (35 L), Carbon (20 kg), Ammonia (4 L), Lime (1.5 kg), Phosphorous (800 g), Salt (250 g), Saltpeter (100 g), Sulfur (80 g), Fluorine (7.5 g), Iron (5 g), Silicon (3 g) and fifteen traces of other elements.

You can break down every staff member to be made of the following;
Water (35 L), Carbon (20 kg), Ammonia (4 L), Lime (1.5 kg), Phosphorous (800 g), Salt (250 g), Saltpeter (100 g), Sulfur (80 g), Fluorine (7.5 g), Iron (5 g), Silicon (3 g) and fifteen traces of other elements.
You forgot the 10kg of arrogance.

Back