• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Walter white fights a toddler (0-7-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
Rules:
AJ has his revolver
Walt has his Smith & Wesson Model 442
Battle takes place in Alexandria
SBA for everything else

Walter H White on X: Mr.Lambert #BreakingBad http://t.co/CkL9MKKaqi / X
Road To Survival AJ in 3d! : r/TheWalkingDeadGame

"I liked it. I was good at it":

"I liked killing her, it made me feel strong": (AThe1412, Peppersalt43, Accelerated_Evolution, TauanVictor, MarkGoldbridge, King_Dom470, SheevShezarrine)

Incon:

Last edited:
He poisoned a child with something that is intentionally not very deadly and fully expected the kid to turn out fine in the end. It's definitely nowhere near as heavy as shooting a kid in the face.
Fair but I’m sure if the kid had a gun and wanted to kill him he would be more open to it. I mean when Todd shot that kid in that one episode he didn’t even seem phased

I guess I'll vote AJ for superior skill with firearms and he can sneak around Walt with his small size to land a shot (I haven't seen gameplay in a while but I remember him successfully sneaking up on someone and biting her ear off). He's also probably more willing to kill a 50 year old man with cancer than Walt is willing to kill a 5 year old kid.

I guess I'll vote AJ for superior skill with firearms and he can sneak around Walt with his small size to land a shot (I haven't seen gameplay in a while but I remember him successfully sneaking up on someone and biting her ear off). He's also probably more willing to kill a 50 year old man with cancer than Walt is willing to kill a 5 year old kid.
Counted

Bump. A wincon for Walt I just thought up is to maybe try and talk AJ out of fighting him but it'll probably fail more often than not since a zombie apocalypse will kinda make you not immediately trust everyone you meet.

Last edited:
Todd's a ****** sociopath even compared to other antagonists in the series. Any and all of Walt's cruelty pales in comparison to his
Fair yeah he's definitely not gonna love killing a kid but he's more than willing to ignore the murder of a child and was fine with almost killing a kid to save himself so he'd probably be mostly fine with killing AJ if thats what it came down to
And yeah AJ fra
Also counted

Back