• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Waltuh fights another doggy, return of the kid named finger (Walter White vs Coyote)

Btw, we are using the western coyotes for this versus right? If it is then I vote for Walter, if not I don't think he has enough stamina to go against four big-sized coyotes at same time.

wiki somehow considers it invalid despite calcs and statements both showing otherwise meaning it obviously cant be correct
It's a 10-A feat since Walt's withstanding hitting his fist into a hard surface. Also, I've read the BB isn't 9-C threads, and 9-C is inconsistent considering that BB is more of a realistic verse. We don't give regular people a 9-C rating because their leg strikes are 9-C. Why should we give Walt the 9-C rating? Like, you're obiously not going to withstand getting curbstomped or kicked in the face at full force. And our arms aren't as robust as our legs.

I don't see Walter winning this btw, the Coyotes are fully bloodlust and outweighs him in quantity, coyotes pack are very strong.

I don't see Walter winning this btw, the Coyotes are fully bloodlust and outweighs him in quantity, coyotes pack are very strong.
Everyone assumes the 10-B Coyotes are much like the 10-C coyotes they have regular antifeats against people even though the profile explicitly says they scale to Huskies. Most users here understandably freaked out and focused on the typical feats of coyotes getting bested by regular people despite the size equivalent to Husky. Though given the current feats, a man can fend off 3 coyotes with a flashlight. Walt can always grab a weapon from his surroundings and given his physical tier, should on paper be able to fight evenly with the coyotes.

Mind you, this isn't taking account to the evidence you sent me into the PMs, which proved that Walt's not fighting weak fodder dogs, he's fighting ones on the level that can seriously harm, overpower and shrug off hits from regular people.

Everyone assumes the 10-B Coyotes are much like the 10-C coyotes they have regular antifeats against people even though the profile explicitly says they scale to Huskies. Most users here understandably freaked out and focused on the typical feats of coyotes getting bested by regular people despite the size equivalent to Husky. Though given the current feats, a man can fend off 3 coyotes with a flashlight. Walt can always grab a weapon from his surroundings and given his physical tier, should on paper be able to fight evenly with the coyotes.
I love how used "Coywolf are bigger than Coyotes" as evidence, like.. bro, Eastern Coyotes are Coywolves ☠️☠️

Most coyotes doesn't attack humans, but you literally put all of them bloodlust, meaning that they are going directly to kill Walt who doesn't have any experience on fighting wild animals. Hell, I think that even three coyotes are too much for Walt, I don't see any scenario of an sick human fighting four coyotes going for the throat.

Most coyotes doesn't attack humans, but you literally put all of them bloodlust, meaning that they are going directly to kill Walt who doesn't have any experience on fighting wild animals. Hell, I think that even three coyotes are too much for Walt, I don't see any scenario of an sick human fighting four coyotes going for the throat.
Walt is indeed a sick human, though throughout the scans, is more than willing to put up a quick fight to win until a couple of minutes in when he tires out. Not to mention he has the LS (which he usually relies on to have success) to shake off and easily overpower and kill Husky-sized one with ease. That's considering that Walt's a dude that still pinned down a younger man [Saul] that was trying to regain the upper hand when he wrestled him. And the dogs are the size of a 25 kg Husky

Given Walt's size, it's likely that the coyotes will more likely try to disable Walt by the knee tendons first since they're less likely to get protected. And if you reread the thread, Bigsmoke questioned how being wild will help Walt. He did debunk unpredictability part.

Should I recontact ThePrimalHunter and BigSmoke here for the after grace debate? It seems that they still made fallacies trying to make their case.

Last edited:
Walt is indeed a sick human, though throughout the scans, is more than willing to put up a quick fight to win until a couple of minutes in when he tires out. Not to mention he has the LS (which he usually relies on to have success) to shake off and easily overpower and kill Husky-sized one with ease. That's considering that Walt's a dude that still pinned down a younger man [Saul] that was trying to regain the upper hand when he wrestled him. And the dogs are the size of a 25 kg Husky
These are four coyotes going for the kill. Walt can go against one for them but not against four of them at same time.
Given Walt's size, it's likely that the coyotes will more likely try to disable Walt by the knee tendons first since they're less likely to get protected. And if you reread the thread, Bigsmoke questioned how being wild will help Walt. He did debunk unpredictability part.
Idk from what we are saying that, Walt is not even bloodlust so the desesperation is gonna kill him. Also, as the thread says that many quantity of coyotes outweighs Walt while they are attacking at every side.
Should I recontact ThePrimalHunter and BigSmoke here for the after grace debate? It seems that they still made fallacies trying to make their case.
If you want

It's a 10-A feat since Walt's withstanding hitting his fist into a hard surface.
according to official trivia walt’s actor would have broken his hand if they didn’t use a fake prop dispenser. walt’s hands withstood enough energy to break bone, which is 9-C according to common feat references
Also, I've read the BB isn't 9-C threads, and 9-C is inconsistent considering that BB is more of a realistic verse. We don't give regular people a 9-C rating because their leg strikes are 9-C. Why should we give Walt the 9-C rating? Like, you're obiously not going to withstand getting curbstomped or kicked in the face at full force. And our arms aren't as robust as our legs.
??? 9-C breaking bad has nothing to do with leg strikes?? what are you talking about

breaking bad is 9-C because
  1. in the second season jesse was fine after an extensive beating from tuco; tuco was able to casually kill a thug and knock mike unconscious with similar beatings and both he and mike scale a fair amount above baseline 9-C
  2. walter dented a towel dispenser which would normally break an average human’s hand on impact, this has been calced to 9-C
  3. jesse survived falling headfirst onto concrete from a second story window, this has also been calced to 9-C
  4. jesse survives getting slammed through wood structures hard enough to break them on two separate occasions (both need calcs tho)
  5. walter should be comparable to heisenbones
  6. saul is able to easily shatter windows with his strikes
it aint got nothin to do with leg strikes .. 😹😹

Five coyotes are too much for an human with weakness, the coyotes will bite him in every part and Walt doesn't have enough lifting strength to fight five wild animals at same time. I suggest changing it to three coyotes to be more fair.
coyote pack reduced to 3 coyotes.
i’m sorry…i know its against the rules to use new information to form your perspective..next time i will stonewall you at every turn like a normal user
You don't have to stay on one side. You can switch sides as long as your overall arguments are logical.
according to official trivia walt’s actor would have broken his hand if they didn’t use a fake prop dispenser. walt’s hands withstood enough energy to break bone, which is 9-C according to common feat references

??? 9-C breaking bad has nothing to do with leg strikes?? what are you talking about

breaking bad is 9-C because
  1. in the second season jesse was fine after an extensive beating from tuco; tuco was able to casually kill a thug and knock mike unconscious with similar beatings and both he and mike scale a fair amount above baseline 9-C
  2. walter dented a towel dispenser which would normally break an average human’s hand on impact, this has been calced to 9-C
  3. jesse survived falling headfirst onto concrete from a second story window, this has also been calced to 9-C
  4. jesse survives getting slammed through wood structures hard enough to break them on two separate occasions (both need calcs tho)
  5. walter should be comparable to heisenbones
  6. saul is able to easily shatter windows with his strikes
it aint got nothin to do with leg strikes .. 😹😹
1: ??? While I technically didn't watch all 5 seasons, I made it to the end of the first one. How was Jesse unharmed/unaffected by Tuco's beating? Gus survived his explosion.

2: "A boxer’s fracture is a broken bone in your hand. Boxer’s fractures get their name for how they usually happen — punching something hard with a closed fist. They’re a common sports injury, but can also happen when you punch a wall or other hard surface when you’re angry or frustrated." you only need 10-B energy to harm your own hand striking against the wall. You're asking tier 10-B to have a higher high-end and 10-A to have a higher baseline.

3: Calc/scan? Regular people's kicks are calced to be 9-C that's why leg strikes are relevant.

4: How much was he unharmed/unaffected? Gus survived his own death explosion.

5: Joke, or are you serious? lol.

6: So can regular people too

Last edited:
Back