• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

What's everyone's first VSBW message?

So basically, what was your first message here on this site.

If your first message was a reply to someone, you can say who you replied too. Or not, your choice.

I'll go first, my first message was on the My Hero Academia General Thread and I quoted @AtomicSekiro.

What do you mean by conventional durability?

"A discussion thread for the game DDtank."

Yeah, my first message was making a discussion thread

"..."
My second message was three points

How can I look at my first message
Go to your profile then hit the "Find" button then select "FInd all content by ShionAH"

At that point, just scroll down until you see the page numbers then look for the highest number, then scroll down until you find your first message.

@Emirp sumitpo I think 1A or High 1A will be mercurius, he has destroyed and created infinite parallel universes decillion of times(probably more, he himself said he lost count)
Who would think someone with a shinza banshou pfp first message will be about shinza

Back