• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Which true power of the Yin-Yang Orb is the best?

The Yin-Yang Orb. The powerful spiritual weapon Hakurei Reimu wields.

Its attacks are truly powerful even capable of destroying whole planets.

But depending on which you believe, its true fearsome powers are one of those three:

1. The ability to eat sweets and not get fat
  2. The effect of giving its user whatever scent they desire
  3. The ability to turn into a cat whenever the user chooses
If you were to chose, which of those three marvelous abilities would you take?

And which do you think is the most powerful?

I already have the first power so the third one is the best, most powerful ability.

I would like to turn into cat. ~Low-Godly immortality for cats ftw~

As for power...

Considering how Touhou treats abilities, Reimu would be able to kill everyone via terrible smell.

Considering my sweet tooth, definetly number 1. Would the user be immune to the negative health effects like diabetes is the question.

For most powerful... terrible scent homicide

Back