• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jozaysmith?

He/Him
Rimuru (WN) Vs Rimuru (LN)
Starting distance is countries away (6400km)
Speed is equalized
rimuru WN pseduo true dragon key is used. (Conceptual manip type 1 for pseduo true dragon key is not valid as discussed Previously)
Rimuru LN, ultimate slime key is used
All necessary equipments used, all outliers and summons permitted
Who wins

Rimuru(WN) :

Rimuru (Ln) :

Incon : @noninho @Wikisource

Last edited:
Do
Probably WN. his reactive evolution was at peak that even Yuuki with all abilities couldn't deal with him
Yuuki should be fodder to LN rimuru since he wont have a way to counter his abilities or existence
Rimuru LN have reactive evolution on a conceptual level

Yeah stomp in favor of WN. Nep 1 Aspect 2, make it so LN can’t interact with WN cause of type 1 concepts whereas WN doesn’t have that problem.

There’s also the TS that LN doesn’t resist meaning that once WN activates it it’s game over.

So LN has to get to Imaginary Space and deal with Rimuru’s type 9, somehow interact with the main body that’s Type 1 Conceptually Nonexistent, and deal with him, all before Time Stop gets activated.

LN’s only wincons Chaos Manip but I just don’t see it getting used before TS gets activated and he’s still need to interact with rimuru in the first place.

i love that each side says "the other one gets bitch-slapped"
but would they really fight with all of their forces? Yes, SBA speaks about them actually fighting, but i don't think they'd go all-out.
Rimuru's a guy who's not 100% the edgy fella (i know i'm speaking too much when i've only watched 1 season of the anime, but i'd bet money that he doesn't control his emotions to become one like, idk, Ainz/Momonga from Overlord.), To know that there's another guy just like him, miles away, who'd fight him immediately?
He'd suppose that it's a doppelganger or anything of the sort, not fight with 100% of his forces and capabilities to try and understand what is this thing just like him (Like, he won't let himself lose), and whey they understand that it's him but from another TL, they won't want to fight any longer.

"
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law."

by my comprehension, doesn't feel like breaks any rules and they'd join forces to try and discover what made them encounter each other.
Also i'm pretty sure they'd revive the other somehow

effectivelly, incon FRA

Yeah stomp in favor of WN. Nep 1 Aspect 2, make it so LN can’t interact with WN cause of type 1 concepts whereas WN doesn’t have that problem.

There’s also the TS that LN doesn’t resist meaning that once WN activates it it’s game over.

So LN has to get to Imaginary Space and deal with Rimuru’s type 9, somehow interact with the main body that’s Type 1 Conceptually Nonexistent, and deal with him, all before Time Stop gets activated.

LN’s only wincons Chaos Manip but I just don’t see it getting used before TS gets activated and he’s still need to interact with rimuru in the first place.
Wn rimuru cant interact with LN rimuru NEP1 doesn't mean anything
Would be better if it was 2
Rimuru LN have cosmic awareness and higher striking strength
whats Rimuru WN defenses here

by my comprehension, doesn't feel like breaks any rules and they'd join forces to try and discover what made them encounter each other.
Also i'm pretty sure they'd revive the other somehow

effectivelly, incon FRA
I agree with the thinking they'll both revive no matter what.
Since the other have immortality type 9 although the other have higher range

Wn rimuru cant interact with LN rimuru NEP1 doesn't mean anything
Would be better if it was 2
Rimuru LN have cosmic awareness and higher striking strength
whats Rimuru WN defenses here
Since when did LN have Nep 1??? And on what aspect, also can you send me a screenshot of it on his profile.

Back