• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wizard101 Downgrades Part 1: AP and Tiering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizhaa said:
After rechecking the evidence and scans from the link, I do agree with Zenkai and Ben's points against the downgrade.
I will say these scans below are largely responsible for the At least 2-A rating in my view so I think they should be put on the 2-A justification blog as the the evidence is missing to me:

Good assessment I think. Like I said earlier, I think part of it might've just been that we didn't explain things as well as we'd have liked - something I hope to rectify with our next CRT

Zenkai, Ben and Elizhaa seem to make sense

I think the fact the statements posted by ben and I, and Elizhha have debunked the downgrade thread.

I'll update the blog with what elizhaa suggested

Should this be closed since the overwhelming majority as well as staff disagree with the downgrade?

At present, most of the staff and regular users disagree with the proposed downgrade. However we should probably still give Zeph a chance to respond.

I see why everyone's neutral, agreeing, or disagreeing, but I feel like most of this debate would have been avoided if the blog just answered:

Why is having an endless history 2-A instead of just being evidence for a low 2-C timeline?

I think it was answered in a vs thread I partook a while ago, but if that's answered on the blog it would make it a lot harder to downgrade for future threads, just an FYI.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Zenkaibattery1/Wizard101_level_of_2-A

I have edited the blog to how Elizhaa suggested with the two scans, as well as the new scans about the manders to avoid confusion in the future.

I will also to what Ant suggested and put it on the official Wizard101 Page.

Majority, as well as most staff seem to disagree, alone with one neutral. However, I suppose it would be fair to wait for Zeph's response to all this, if he has any.

Zeph has yet to respond, and it seems that Zenkaibattery has adjusted his blog in order to avoid any future confusion. I think that this can be closed.

Well I'll be closing this thread for noe. If Zeph still wishes to pursue a counter argument, he can message me on my wall so I can reopen this thread again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back