• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Best Girls Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
I'm not apologizing for the title.

So I've noticed a couple of things that need to be revised about Pyra/Mythra's profile. Nothing major, just an addition to one key and the creation of another key. Let's begin.
  1. Pyra/Mythra's first key should get an additional "far higher with Pneuma's Sword" added to it. After going berserk, Mythra gains access to Pneuma's sword and a piece of her power, which is enough to eventually easily wipe out Malos's Gargoyles and obliterate Malos himself. I won't be suggesting scaling this to Pneuma herself (and thus Low 1-C) because it's only a piece of Pneuma's power and Mythra with Pneuma's Sword also traded blows with Malos at the start of their fight, making Malos Low 1-C and literally everyone else Low 1-C as a result - which I don't believe has a strong basis.
  2. Pyra/Mythra should get a new key called "As Pyra or Mythra (Post-Pneuma's Awakening)". As the name suggests, this is for Pyra and Mythra after Pneuma's awakening, who are much stronger than before it. This is best showcased in the final fight with Jin, where Rex is prepared to fight Jin with Mythra beside him rather than Pneuma, and in the following cutscene, Rex and Mythra are implied to have fought True Form Jin for a period of time (especially as there is a boss fight in between these cutscenes). Now, while it's true that Jin was heavily weakened prior to this fight, this same Jin (in this same cutscene, too) can repeatedly trade blows with Rex while he is powered by Pneuma. As such, this new key for Pyra and Mythra should have stats similar to Pneuma's (though a bit inferior, as Pneuma is their ultimate, final form).
  3. I would like to split Pyra and Mythra in their first key and their new key, such that it acknowledges the strength difference between them. Pyra even admits her strength is just a shadow of Mythra's. Still, she can fight characters like Brighid (who was Mythra's rival in the past), so no tier changes are needed. A simple "higher as Mythra" should suffice.
So in the end, their keys would end up looking like this:

At least 6-C, possibly High 6-A, higher as Mythra, far higher with Pneuma's Sword | Low 1-C, higher as Mythra | Low 1-C

Key: Pyra/Mythra
| Pyra/Mythra (Post-Pneuma's Awakening) | Pneuma

And that's about it. Hopefully this should be pretty straightforward. And now... DISCUSS!

Agree: 10
(@DarkDragonMedeus, @Spinoirr, @Kachon123, @Eseseso, @Hypertornado099, @SilentLyfe, @JoshSSJGod, @Magicomethkuon, @KingTempest, @DemonGodMitchAubin)
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
Also should note that Mythra is stronger then Pyra so something like "higher as Mythra"

Also I agree with this

That wouldn't really be a good idea. The two are interconnected in their ability to swap between one another. It would be like separating Goku and his SSJ forms.
We split his UI stuff from his other keys

Are there other characters on the wiki that swap between each other like Pyra and Mythra do? If there are, I'd like to see how they're handled

@JoshSSJGod I suggested another way of implementing this discrepancy in Pyra's and Mythra's power levels without splitting their keys in the OP. What do you think?

Agree with everything except Pyra's upgrade, I feel like she does get stronger but no evidence of her being Low 1-C after Pneuma awakens. I mean she was created so that she could use less power than Mythra and Siren

Agree with everything except Pyra's upgrade, I feel like she does get stronger but no evidence of her being Low 1-C after Pneuma awakens
Given the gap between Pyra and Mythra not being by too much prior to Pneuma's awakening (both are within the same tier, though one is superior), it'd be presumptuous to assume that doesn't remain after Pneuma's awakening

Saying Pyra doesn't also become Low 1-C indicates that you believe Pyra goes from being not too much weaker than Mythra to becoming infinitely weaker than her, which is an unsupported notion

Pyra isn't overwhelmingly weaker than Mythra, especially after an Awakening that would buff her to Tier 1. Also, they're pretty much more equal after that power up tbf considering that even Nia is Tier 1 at that point in time.

This too. Pyra should be comparable to the rest of the party by this point, who are all Tier 1

Also shouldn't Malos be stronger when his core isn't cracked at all?

So honestly he should have three to four keys "Torna | Post-Cracked Core | Post-Absorption of Pyra's data |
While Piloting Artifice Aion"

I've counted all the votes so far. I've also edited the OP with the new proposal, so as to make the OP look more organized

Here's a justification write-up:

Attack Potency: At least Island level, possibly Multi-Continent level (Despite her strength being a shadow of Mythra's, Pyra is able to contend with the likes of Brighid, who was Mythra's rival in the past), higher as Mythra (Her clash with Malos was stated to have sunk three great titans into the Cloud Sea's bed, which was later backed up by Pyra herself. The Aegis War has stated twice to have destroyed 3 great continents but the exact size of these Titans is unknown, and Aegis Blades are also stated by Pyra herself to be able to destroy the world), far higher with Pneuma's Sword (Far stronger than before, with Addam being unable to handle her newfound power. Clashed with Malos and eventually obliterated him, sinking Torna in the process) | Low Complex Multiverse level (Far stronger than before after Pneuma's awakening. Should not be far inferior to Mythra, and should be comparable to the likes of Nia and Tora), higher as Mythra (Was prepared to fight True Form Jin without transforming into Pneuma and is implied to have done so for a period of time) | Low Complex Multiverse level (Should be stronger than Pyra and Mythra after her awakening, due to being their final form. The Conduit (in which Pneuma gets her powers from) has similar connections to the Zohar in earlier Xeno games, where they come from another dimension to affect something from a higher plane of existence that is higher than even Z's Amphitheatre)

Key: Pyra/Mythra | Pyra/Mythra (Post-Pneuma's Awakening) | Pneuma

Yeah, it's been over 48 hours and there's been enough staff approval, so I can apply these changes once Pyra/Mythra's profile is unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back