• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

yammamto vs all hokages

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC52 said:
Chakra Moulding Diagram (Normal)
... Yeah, chakra is made of equal parts Spiritual & Physical energy...

"Physical energy (Þ║½õ¢ôÒé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝, shintai enerug─½) is collected from each and every one of the body's cells and can be increased through training, stimulants, and exercise. Spiritual energy (þ▓¥þÑ×Òé¿ÒâìÒâ½Òé«Òâ╝, seishin enerug─½, English TV: Mental Energy) is derived from the mind's consciousness and can be increased through studying, meditation, and experience."

Reiryoku (Ú£èÕèø, Spiritual Power) is a power aligned with the spiritual sensitivity and willpower of the user. It is used by Shinigami and other spiritual beings to provide power for their various abilities"

here Hashirama is listed at island level, and in vs debates on vs battles we use vs battles stats, until you can give a valid reason why Hashirama is country level, he isn't...

@Kkapoios

so you are basically saying that even though Aizen used his riatsu to affect all the shinigami present, you're saying that mayuri didn't loosen the restraints around him because of what exactly? if mayuri didn't loosen the restraints Aizen wouldn't been able to affect everyones in the seireitei with his riatsu, the riatsu covered all of the seireitei, it was literaly shown on panal, if mayuri didn't loosen the restraints, aizen riatsu wouldn't go beyond a few meters of his body which was also shown on pane.

also, "Hmm black ooze is coming to kill us all ,i will magically adjust aizen's restraints from here for no reason" yeah its actually a good reason, mayuri is insane, but he's not stupid, he knows Aizen is the only one who can help in that life or death situation, but he still doesn't trust his alligence enough to have his way right before the final battle starts, also imagine a giant ass building falling from the skies, not the safest scenario, especially when urahara has a better, safer, way. also its not "magically", he has a special device for it that was shown on panel, your making it seem i am inventing stuff up, which i don't...

I am not saying that you are inventing stuff ,im just saying we didn't see mayuri use the device when the feat happened.Also it seems to me that the biggest part of the black ooze was vaporized from aizens hado 90.Also can we at least agree that ichigo should return to his previous stats for the reason i said on the blog.

Bleachfun said:
no ichigo is staying where he is.
As i said to my blog ichigo being first in war potential does not matter because aizen is listed by his previous showings of power and not his current power level.We dont know how powerful aizen is at the moment compeared to other characters,he could be 1000 times more powerful than ichigo due to the power of the hogyoku (which made him immortal).

Also since ichigo's best DC feat is large island level and best Durability feat is city level,i think its to early to list him as continent level.

ok I don't know what kind of shows you watch but there not going to make ichigo the lead of the show so weak he cant do a thing. if ichigo is 1000x weaker then aizen and 10.000 times weaker then yhwach then he should just go home. its ichigo show he should be stronger then aizen or at the same level. and it was said that ichigo new shikai is stronger then dangai. so no ichigo is staying where he is because this will happen they change it ichigo gets in a big fight then they change it back. also ichigo has not gone all out yet so just wait if ichigo goes all out then he weaker then it says then they can change it.

Since this is te second time with strayed away from the main topic and reached a Verdict, i would like a close thread please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back