• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yan Sen Immeasurable Speed Upgrade

It is interesting that you say this here after what you claimed for immeasurable speed on Ben10. Because why not?
Ben 10 has hypertimeline. There's difference between travelling through different temporal dimensions and travelling between spacetime continuum. What I said has no relevance to Ben 10 feat so idk what u onto.
If you can go outside this linear time with your physical speed (which you cannot do unless you are faster than time), this is immeasurable speed

Ben 10 has hypertimeline. There's difference between travelling through different temporal dimensions and travelling between spacetime continuum. What I said has no relevance to Ben 10 feat so idk what u onto.
It doesn't matter because when it comes to "speed" any hypertimeline or higher dimensional any things don't matter, it can be basically immeasurable speed if you go outside of the temporal dimension that holds the timelines and those timelines within the same dimension with your pure speed.
That's good. You know? This is actually what i said in the Ben10 thread, you made it immeasurable speed when there was no specific statement for pure speed and i said it was wrong, but you defended it. And now you say that there is no immeasurable speed unless it is specifically explained doing with pure speed. You can be as objective as you are funny, man. No need to double standarts :rolleyes:

It doesn't matter because when it comes to "speed" any hypertimeline or higher dimensional any things don't matter, it can be basically immeasurable speed if you go outside of the temporal dimension that holds the timelines and those timelines within the same dimension with your pure speed.

That's good. You know? This is actually what i said in the Ben10 thread, you made it immeasurable speed when there was no specific statement for pure speed and i said it was wrong, but you defended it. And now you say that there is no immeasurable speed unless it is specifically explained doing with pure speed. You can be as objective as you are funny, man. No need to double standarts :rolleyes:
K.

If you are not faster than the linear time flowing along a certain direction, you will always be in that linear time.

If you can go outside this linear time with your physical speed (which you cannot do unless you are faster than time), this is immeasurable speed.
Immeasurable Speed is when the classic "Distance over time" method doesn´t works due to you being realistic capable of go to any point in time through sheer speed

"Go out of the timeline" wouldn´t necessary require you to do that, you just would you need to, well, go out of it

As stated in our Speed page, "go out of a timeline" (Basically cross a universe) ins´t a quantificable speed feat, this ins´t me talking, these are the standards of the wiki

I can be convinced otherwise, though

Immeasurable Speed is when the classic "Distance over time" method doesn´t works due to you being realistic capable of go to any point in time through sheer speed

"Go out of the timeline" wouldn´t necessary require you to do that, you just would you need to, well, go out of it

As stated in our Speed page, "go out of a timeline" (Basically cross a universe) ins´t a quantificable speed feat, this ins´t me talking, these are the standards of the wiki

I can be convinced otherwise, though
Yes, I know what you are saying, but here he is not just traveling outside the universe, he is reaching outside the entire cosmology and the whole timeline with his physical speed, so it is different from what you are saying.
It doesn't use a skill to go outside all timelines, it does it directly.

Yes, I know what you are saying, but here he is not just traveling outside the universe, he is reaching outside the entire cosmology and the whole timeline with his physical speed, so it is different from what you are saying.
It doesn't use a skill to go outside all timelines, it does it directly.
Here we go again

"Travel outside of the universe" in this context also includes travel outside of the universal timeline

"Reach outside the cosmology" doesn´t makes the feat more impressive and there is no reason to why it would

1715283776064.png

"Travel outside of the universe" in this context also includes travel outside of the universal timeline

"Reach outside the cosmology" doesn´t makes the feat more impressive and there is no reason to why it would

Yes, I already agree with you on that, but I think it might be immeasurable for him to go outside the entire timeline with his physical speed, and I think the fact that the entire timeline is inside his body supports that. I'm not sure if there's anyone else who could do that with his physical speed.

Honestly, this thread became me saying that it doesn´t qualifies and you saying that you think it does

Yeah, i will not engage in it anymore without any new evidence, sorry

Yes, I already agree with you on that, but I think it might be immeasurable for him to go outside the entire timeline with his physical speed, and I think the fact that the entire timeline is inside his body supports that. I'm not sure if there's anyone else who could do that with his physical speed.
ain't this just a large size type 9. it not supporting a thing here

ain't this just a large size type 9. it not supporting a thing here
There is not just one timeline; there are an infinite number of timelines, and he can travel to all of them with his physical speed or cross all infinite timelines with his physical speed.

Its range since it's all part of his body. This is not related to speed
1- Our main point is not that cosmology is inside his body

2- It can travel through all infinite timelines with its physical speed, and at any given moment, it can traverse across all timelines with its physical speed and reach beyond the cosmology (white space).

3- It requires immeasurable speed to cross an infinite number of timelines or travel between them at its physical speed.

1- Our main point is not that cosmology is inside his body

2- It can travel through all infinite timelines with its physical speed, and at any given moment, it can traverse across all timelines with its physical speed and reach beyond the cosmology (white space).

3- It requires immeasurable speed to cross an infinite number of timelines or travel between them at its physical speed.
the thing is he isn't a small being as you make him amazing for traveling those worlds but that's all a part of himself.
edit: I'm taking about his body

Back