• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs DBZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1: Yhwach dukes it out with the weakest to strongest characters in DBZ, how high does he get?

Round 2: Yhwach fights all of DBZ on a indestructible plain of existence

Round 1: Stops at Saiyan Saga Vegeta. He beats the former 2 saiyans due to hax.

Round 2: Yhwach loses. Like badly.... why would you do this?

@Sheoth

One of my freinds was telling me that Yhwach could solo DBZ, because all powers are powerless before him

@Wizad:

Hmm... Sadly, I don't think your friend was speaking the truth. Or he was misinformed. Or he lied, which is the same as the first reason...

Nappa? He's not getting past Beginning DBZ Goku or Piccolo, Goku can be scaled to Piccolo who busted the moon before beginning his training for the Saiyans, effortlessly, with a ki blast. That's the same effort he gives this guy.

Take this as you will, be it hyperbole, fact, or no-limits-fallacy.

"I should have already mentioned that i am all-seeing, in the face of my abilities, there is absolutely nothing that can obsruct my comprehension and counter-measuring, everything that i see is powerless before me."

"I can see everything from this very instance, all the way into the distant future... for everything i see, i can also understand. And so all the abbilities that i know, will become my allies... it is nigh-impossible to even land a single blow on me."

Um... OK... so he blows up his entire realm with a ki blast, as it's no where near as large as the moon? K. He's dead.

""I should have already mentioned that i am all-seeing, in the face of my abilities, there is absolutely nothing that can obsruct my comprehension and counter-measuring, everything that i see is powerless before me."

"I can see everything from this very instance, all the way into the distant future... for everything i see, i can also understand. And so all the abbilities that i know, will become my allies... it is nigh-impossible to even land a single blow on me."

bro, first off, it's hyperbole, and even if it's true, then he's pretty much omniscience and nigh-omnipotent, but i doubt it. i've seen his profile, he's nowhere near light speed, his durability is only small country level and his attack potency is Multi continent level(possibly Planet level), Yamcha can solo this guy

Chiaotzu solos this guy.

I don't know about Planet Level, nor Multi-Continent Level. You're laying it on way too thick there. I'd love to see how this is even possible. Collective Souls or not, that's not how you scale power.

Now we think that the Seireitei is as large as a Continent? Even though not only did he collectively gather each piece to create that dimension, but he also needed to gather each piece of said place to gain it? I'm guessing you got Small Country Level from Yamamoto's sword, even though it didn't do near the effects of an actual sun to perform said feats. And before anything is said about it, charring the soul society badly, is not completely annihilating something with its energy alone. That's what the sun would do if it made a closer trip to earth than we'd have ever encountered. The Soul Society wasn't much worse for the wear, all we KNOW is that it was very hot, no where near the Sun's Prominence though.

You guys need to understand when crap is actual hyperbole, and not just BS. That Zanpaktou was no where near that kinda power.

"Now we think that the Seireitei is as large as a Continent?"

If you look right here https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Seiretei's_Size_Revisited you can see that the Seireitei has an accepted diameter of 67 KM. 67 KM isn't continent size.

Small Country level comes from Gremmys Meteor https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bleach-_Gremmy%27s_Meteor_,_Revised_Editio.

Also you completely ignored what I said. I said "Yhwach is only Continent level+ in
potentcy not AoE through."

If you know what potentcy and AoE are, then you should know that Yhwach can not blow up a Continent.

You might think that because Yhwach is Continent level+, then that means he can blow up a continent. But that is not the case.

Characters on this wiki are mainly rated by potentcy not AoE.

Actually, it's the size of a country, and a relatively small one at that. And once again, you guys need to understand why this guys not as powerful as you think.

Gremmy's Meteor, was calced at Island Level after Zaraki destroyed it. Once again, that's a perspectives problem for you guys.

Once again, you guys REALLY LIKE USING THE OBD when it's convenient for you. So how about you take a gander at Zaraki's power .

And you used Chaos Theory's calc. You should go show the guy what you did for it, I'm pretty sure he's gonna tell you, you did it wrong.

It doesn't really matter, because once again, Country versus Continent Level, just like Contient versus Moon Level, just like Moon versus Small Planet Level. They are very different things.

Now to show you what really happened, instead of you guys just selectively using what benefits you the most.

http://a.*************/store/manga/9/58-627.0/compressed/h007.jpg?v=51432258026

http://a.*************/store/manga/9/58-627.0/compressed/h008-009.jpg?v=51432258026

Notice he said "The Town of Wandereich" by the way. Meaning that single town or city or whatever, of the Soul Society was TAKEN

http://a.*************/store/manga/9/58-627.0/compressed/h010.jpg?v=51432258026

http://a.*************/store/manga/9/58-627.0/compressed/h011.jpg?v=51432258026

http://a.*************/store/manga/9/58-627.0/compressed/h014-015.jpg?v=51432258026

http://a.*************/store/manga/9/58-627.0/compressed/h016.jpg?v=51432258026

http://a.*************/store/manga/9/58-627.0/compressed/h017.jpg?v=51432258026

Yeah... Get that crap outta here.

I'm not debating about Yhwach's level of power.

That Continent level+ calc was made quite a while ago, and its been accepted for a long time.

If you have a problem with Yhwach or any other Bleach characters level of power, then you can make a thread and try to convince everyone that your right and their wrong.

Have fun tho. There are a lot of Bleach fans (My self included) that will argue in favor of Continent level+ Yhwach, Small Country level+ Gremmy, etc.

Now, have a nice day. I'm done.

You don't have to, I will debate it if it's wrong. I do it for any place where I think it's wrong, even my favorite verses.

That's cool, and as always calcs can be debunked and proven wrong.

This is the thread I can do it, right here, why move to another one when we're trying to find out who Yhwach can stomp, that way people understand why it's wrong to even consider him in the same running to be capable of stomping DBZ.

Of course there are, that's why you're often called "fanboys". We've already had these talks Sword.

Good. Now lete's get started.

So, I just found the scans. And they were speaking on the power of Yhwach's Psychokinetic ability taking up Wandereich. That's it. He didn't take up any large bits of the Soul Society, only gaining various buildings from the Wandereich society's main foothold before he gained his power.

Next, Because of him obliterating the meteor, Zaraki at OBD (because again you guys seem to rely on the OBD for a lot of stuff) is considered a Large Island Level Buster through it all. And he had proven himself superior to Gremmy.

Continent Level + Bach, how did you come to that number? Through a large meteor, correct? Again it was calced at Island Level + with Zaraki, that's way less than Small Country Level.

So, not only is Bach no where near Continent Level, you're pushing it with Country Level because the strongest showings of power are from Gremmy but that's not how scaling up. He's inferior to Yhwach, we know that, but we only know that the guy is superior to that level of power, Small Country Busting, but that's not a continent.

The Seireitei is NOT a continent. A country is fine but a continent? Either you guys aren't understanding the sheer size of your average continent or you're trying to pull wool over the eyes.

DC52 said:
@DeezNuts1102
Yhwach is the son of God, his powers arent hyperbole, he fully demonstrated his power in his fight against Ichibei

- All black bends to Ichibei's whim & belongs to him , Ichibei used the black on Yhwach in an attempt to kill Yhwach. This resulted in no damage because Yhwach can see the future and all things he has seen are powerless before him.

- Power resides in the name, Yhwach was stripped of his name, then renamed black ant , reducing his durability to that black ant, stomped on by a giant foot, crushed by two giant hands (note his durability is that of a black ant), this resulted in no damage because Yhwach can see the future and all things he has see are powerless before him.

---

Bleach has characters who have absurd Hax, yet in most areas are weak. For example,

- Orihime can reject reality/phenomina, yet her DC is building level

- Baraggan Louisenbairn can cause any object to crumble into dust via infinitly accelerating its aging, yet his DC is town level

And quite a few more

---
That means nothing... we didn't know his powers, and he can claim whatever he wishes. He's also a racist, selfish, egotistical bastard who claims himself "god".

He can see the future of "all things" and what does that means then. Please explain it thoroughly, elaborate as best you can.

And again, what does that mean?

Orihime's powers, just like everyone elses zanpaktou powers due to the variety of which they are. They also tie to her emotions, and although yes they cut space and accelerate healing through manipulating time to rewind said injuries back to a place where they stopped being hurt, her powers are subject to her uniqueness as a character rather than supplying the abilities of tiers.

Barragan had control over time, cool, that's hax. But he could also be killed by his own ability.

Thank you for no more information than I could get from a wiki, sir.

SwordSlayer99 said:
@Davy0. I'm not debating. If you want to get the profiles changed then you need to make an actual thread.
Here is a link to create one https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Special:CreateBlogPage.

"Seireitei is NOT a continent"

I never said it was. The diameter of Seireitei is only 67 KM.
Don't need to. You see the admins will thoroughly read this thread after all is said and done, and will place their own thoughts on it. They will also either come to say if I am right or wrong about it. But, you guys are already using obsurd methods to powerscale characters and give them strength they don't actually have. Such as Orihime having Town Level shields when, against those characters, each time the shield crack except against Kugo, and that was because she'd made it into a counter ability. She only took part of an explosion from the outside while they were falling back into a different dimension, so again, not Town Level Shields.

You guys don't really do things legitimately it seems, and that kinda pisses me off. I'm not gonna lie.

@Davy0

Lol what? We do know Yhwachs powers, he is all seeing & everythings he sees is powerless before him, this was fully proven when,

- Ichibei cast a Hado called Slaughterhouse Mausoleum of Non Reincarnatio

- This hado turns the target into nothingness, also the target will never be reincarnated

- Yhwach can see the future, proven when what he had forseen came true. Everything Yhwach has seen is powerless before him, proven when Ichibei's hado had no effect on Yhwach because Yhwach had seen it in the future

Check out this movie codec thread where it was determined that Yhwach could solo the One Piece verse. The same reasoning for why Yhwach soloes One Piece can be applied to DBZ

"- He sees them all via future sight.

- Anything they use is first seen and then becomes useless against him.

- Yhwach wins.

- Yhwach is the almighty. "

Kenpachi only beat Gremmy because he made Gremmy think that he was going to die, Kenpachi beating Gremmy had nothing to do with Kenpachi's DC

So yeah...

DC52 said:
Again, guys don't understand what hyperboles are. That would mean he's Omnipresent. Imagine what being Omnipresent truly means. Well for one thing, if I wanted to kill him, why wouldn't I just punch the air?

That's cool, but it has nothing to do with his claims, he showed us a bunch of eyeballs, fine.

Again, that means nothing, because again, it could be that Ichibei is talking about completely eradicating him, but by what power? The spells destructive capacity, which is just like any other Hado spell shown thus far in the series, it does an abilities and is capable of being used in an attack. Remember the Black Coffin Aizen liked to use? Yeah, it was just a very powerful spell just like the Katana Spell that Yamamoto used which was more powerful than it.

That's cool... so that makes him Omnipresent how? It means he has clairvoyance, which means nothing when you're getting blasted by a Moon Busting Ki Blast. I'd love Abridged Piccolo right about now...

So a character who is inferior to him has no ability to beat him. That's cool, Piccolo destroys him with a Moon Busting Ki Blast. I don't know if I'm speaking french... Maybe Spanish...

Good for Movie Codec... That proves nothing. He hasn't shown the destructive capacity nor has he shown the speed that the verse has.

Good for Gremmy... So chalk it up to Tite Kubo using his own character wrong again? I don't know how many times that hasn't happened in Bleach... Oh wait...

Three things,

- Yhwach can is all seeing & can see the future, Yhwach has seen Piccolo's Ki blast before Piccolo uses it, All powers Yhwach has seen are powerless before him, Piccolo's Ki blast hits Yhwach and causes no damage to Yhwach since it is powerless before him.

- Omnipresence means he is everwhere at the same time, i never made that claim nor is it true

- Kenpachi only beat Gremmy because he made Gremmy think that he was going to die, Kenpachi beating Gremmy had nothing to do with Kenpachi's DC.

Im done, unless you want to bring scans to the table to further your debate

DC52 said:
Three things,
- Yhwach can is all seeing & can see the future, Yhwach has seen Piccolo's Ki blast before Piccolo uses it, All powers Yhwach has seen are powerless before him, Piccolo's Ki blast hits Yhwach and causes no damage to Yhwach since it is powerless before him.

- Omnipresence means he is everwhere at the same time, i never made that claim

- Kenpachi only beat Gremmy because he made Gremmy think that he was going to die, Kenpachi beating Gremmy had nothing to do with Kenpachi's DC.
How far is his clairvoyance then, how many seconds, minutes, hours, days, and years is it. All-seeing is not enough to be a legitimate ranking before you start with that drivel again.

But he has the all-seeing eye, he can't be beaten, he crushed Ichibei his inferior archnemesis, he must be Omnipresent, at least that's what you were implying.

Good for that, and Gremmy still lost, what else do you want us to judge from, what words or phrases about his abilities do we want to trust. Do you want us to think that Gremmy's Planet Level. OH! I know. Wait... Gremmy is a Multiversal Buster. The all-powerful Yhwach is a Hyperverse Buster. It's done.

Mismatch thread, along with a high level of hostility. I am locking the thread.

@Davy0: Yhwach Attack Potency is listed as such dues to him absorbing the Soul King. If you feel the rating is not appropriate, kindly make a new thread for it. Preferably after your Rayquaza thread is concluded.

@DC52: Stop acting like a fanboy and using blanket statements and threads from other sites as proof. Kindly read up on No Limits Fallacy as well, since your arguments are laden with it.

Understood. If it's because of the Soul King, who interlocks the threads of Seireitei and controls them, then yes, Yhwach is a Country Buster by that notion, but nothing else in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back