• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yhwach vs Rick Sanchez (Two votes needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow you actually did it.

I think, even with a week of prep, I can't see Rick getting past the Almighty and without nulling Ricks powers which are not beyond what Yhwach is capable of negating.

I think there are a lot of things he could do if he had the motivation to and enough prep time but he hasn't been shown being able to make himself acausal in the show yet.

Dragon Ariia said:
The almighty is stupidly op, I don't see why he even loses to people that have no good hax, anyways yhwach FRA.
I didn't read Bleach, but from what I've read on this site it's because his future manipulation is actually just choosing a future that already exist and making it true. He rewrote his own death because there was a future where he wasn't dead, he destroyed Ichigo's bankai because there was a future where all bankais were destroyed, he created traps because there was a future where he put them in advance etc., which means that if someone is so strong that he can kill him in every possible future his Almighty wouldn't work, because he'll die regardless of which future he chooses. Again, that's just what I've read, don't blame me if it's wrong.

I didn't read Bleach, but from what I've read on this site it's because his future manipulation is actually just choosing a future that already exist and making it true. He rewrote his own death because there was a future where he wasn't dead, he destroyed Ichigo's bankai because there was a future where all bankais were destroyed, he created traps because there was a future where he put them in advance etc., which means that if someone is so strong that he can kill him in every possible future his Almighty wouldn't work, because he'll die regardless of which future he chooses. Again, that's just what I've read, don't blame me if it's wrong.

That's exactly how it works! Nah I'm just kidding that's false. There are infinite outcomes, there's no such thing as limited possibilities in these timelines. Anything and everything, is a possibility, what you read is just a way to downplay the guy. No one has it ever been said that's how it works and that's its weakness. It was made up. Yhwach was playing with ichigo, there was an infinite amount of things he could of done, his weakness however was PIS. The " there is no future where he doesn't get fked up" is made up lol. Tho that doesn't make him omnipotent, but it does make him op.

The people that downplay him by saying that don't understand different timelines. There is always a future where something does happen and same with the past and present. Infinite possibilities. and you can't say why didn't he just win, it's the same reason gremmy didn't just thought about everyone dying. The series would end.

This is why pachi brought up acausal. The people that say Yhwach get stomped because of higher tier has no idea what they are talking about.

I mean Rick has shown to mess with time with tech from the 4th dimension, would that effect anything, or does Yhwach see a future where Rick doesn't use it and poof, dead Rick?

The thing is, Yhwach will always one step ahead since he can see the future. He can see Rick will try to use his tech and if he see it will be a threat for him he can destroy Rick himself from the future like he did to Ichibe. And If Yhwach can make a character with Country Level durability to explode, I believe he can do that to Rick since he's only Wall Level physically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back