• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Young Justice Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Pretty simple upgrades the 9-B for some characters. Starting off, we have Nightwing's 9-C+ feat that can act as a supporting point, but of course we have more to go over

Nightwing
AP: Wall level (Kicked an assassin through a stalagmite. Casually punched a small crack on a wall)
Durability: Wall level (Survived being punched by Tommy Terror, who could push a shipping container hard enough to heavily bend and send it airborne)

Red Arrow
AP: Wall level (Casually kicked down a metal door)
Durability: Wall level (Took a punch from Brick, who can punch through car roofs and tear them off. Endured falling from a few storeys)

Artemis:
AP: Wall level (Traded blows with Sportsmaster, an opponent capable of tearing through trees, leaving several holes in a submarine hallway, and cratering concrete floors)
Durability: Wall level (Endured being kicked into a submarine wall by Sportsmaster hard enough to leave a hole in it)

Robin
AP: Wall level (Kicked a metal door far off its hinges, denting it in the process)
Durability: Wall level (Survived being punched into a fruit stand hard enough heavily dent and knock it over)

Supporting points for those already at 9-B

Kid Flash
AP: Wall level (Slammed Hook into a wall hard enough to fracture it. Crashed through two automatic sliding doors)
Durability: Wall level (Can survive colliding with someone at mach 1. Survived being punched through a large glass container by Superboy)

Batman
AP: Wall level (Stronger than fighters like Nightwing and Robin and personally trained them. Knocked out Red Arrow. Easily defeated Mr. Freeze and several of Manta's men. Fought on multiple occasions with extremely dangerous fighters like Ra's Al Ghul. Comparable to fighters like Deathstroke and Bane), higher with Explosive Batarangs
Durability: Wall level (Endured being hit by a model planet that was launched with enough force to fracture it. Can withstand punches from dangerous fighters like Deathstroke)

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Okay!? Unexpected but definitely following and right off the bat yeah I'm agreeing with the Wally scaling I gotta read the read later

Casually punched a small crack on a wall
I saw this, and thought "that's wall level, hell i've done that before"

then i clicked the link. Jesus. And these are meant to be the regular heroes.

Following, and agreeing at a cursory glance, will look more into this later, but its looking good!

Ideally we should have the most promising one calculated to get a specific value, but I agree.
Two staff agreed and it appears uncontroversial, so when should it get applied? Do we initiate a 48 hour grace or do we need a more recent evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back