• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your favorite members in vsb history? (even banned/retired)

PrettyVixenGirl

She/Her
As name suggests fav vsb members. Therefore nothing negative. I'll start. No reasonings needed unless you wanna make people flutter.

Favorite people: Unite my rice (awesome), Veloxt1r0kore (awesome, loyal, fun), Fllflourine (fun, chill)

Favorite admins: Saikou The Lewd king (Fun... Fuuuuuuuuun....), Dragonmasterxyz (He's just cool n laid back.. I like his vibe)

Favorite Bureaucrat: Ryukama (Just a chill guy)

Favorite Bureaucrats: Prom (Just a chill girl), Akm Sama (Fun, chill), Ant (hardworking)

I don't know a lot of people in this site so:

Favorite people: Greatsage13th (Interested in the same verse, approachable) Reiner (funny guy) Mirhaz300 (great guy)

Favorite admins: M3X_2.0 (Seem like a nice guy and always giving likes) Lonkitt (Like the way he end a thread)

Favorite Bureaucrat: Antvasima (hardworking and diligent)

Azathoth was the goat.
cae36330c54527fe85e5862cd37896fe.png

I know this might seem a bit personal or biased but SpookyShadow alongside KLOL were and still are my bros.

We alongside a few other mates which I've sadly forgotten the names of, managed to revise and refine the entire Witcher and Berserk verses, pages and characters down to the last text. Before they looked awful and barely covered a quarter the feats and hax some of the characters actually possessed. They basically looked like a 2015 generic VSBW character page without even a proper verse page or categories up until 2019. It was goddamn awful to actually look at those pages without cringing. So unanimously I alongside Spooky, KLOL, and a few others banded together and started revising the shit out of the Witcher verse and after we were done we managed to turn this page into this beauty.

While revising the Witcher we created a discord server for the witcher supporters in VSBW and it actually started pretty nicely and that was the moment where we went from acquaintances to actual friends. Man I still miss the memes and shitpostery that happened in that discord server and all those discussions. Sad that Spooky is no longer online but KLOL seems to still be doing well.

Back