• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your FC/OC's Play Among Us

This thread was enspired by an earlier thread I made almost a year ago. But instead, it's your own Fan/Original Characters.

Rules:
  • Up to 10 characters can be submitted. 2 per person & 2 per verse are allowed
  • Genius Level intelligence or below only. No Extraordinary Geniuses or above
  • There are 8 slots for crewmates and 2 slots for imposters. First come, first serve, so if you want your character to be one of the imposters, you better act quick or be able to talk someone else into letting your character be imposter instead. Once all characters are selected, discussion of which side will win can begin.
  • This will only stick to FC/OC. No VS Battles Wiki Characters (Will change if needed)
  • All of the characters are on a discord call and only unmute during meetings
  • All of them know how the game works and have decent experience in playing it
  • Speed is equal
  • Game takes place on the Skeld Map
  • Each of the Crewmates have 5 tasks to complete
  • No engineers, guardians, shapeshifters, ext. Just standard Among Us Crewmates & Impostors
  • Crewmate's Win-Con: They find and vote off all impostors or finish all of their tasks before the impostors can kill them
  • Impostor's Win-Con: Killing enough crewmates/getting enough crewmates voted off to get them the win (If 2 impostors are alive, they need to kill 6 crewmates. If 1 impostor is alive, then 7 crewmates need to be dead/voted off)
  • When a person is voted off, the group does not know if the person they ejected was an impostor or not, so they don't know if they made the right choice
  • All character's powers and abilities are restricted. This is a game of intelligence and manipulation, not hacks. No precognition, retrocognition, enhanced hearing to hear heartbeats, ect
Pretty much, they're just playing a regular game of Among Us. If you've never played Among Us before, there are videos online that explain the basics of it and how it works, as well as plenty of gameplays of it that you can watch

Crewmates:
Imposters:
Who Wins?

Crewmates Win: 0 ()
Impostors Win: 0 ()
Everyone Ragequits: 0 ()

Last edited:
Asuna is, at the very least, competent in games like these. She’s an idiot when it comes to some things, but in situations that require strategy and critical thinking, she’ll excel

Since most of my other characters don’t have profiles, or are too smart for this (Chidori for example will figure out who the imposters are in 5 seconds flat) I’ll enter her as a crewmate. She’s gonna be having a lot of dramatic internal death note monologues lol

He might not have his weapons, but he's considered to be the best detective in the galaxy and could easily SI the crewmates on his side. (Crewmate, obviously)

My boi's backstory might be as consistent as Apollo Justice's, but he's still basically a Phoenix Wright clone in the hopefully upcoming remade prequels. He's able to solve "hopeless cases" in a few short days. (Crewmate)

Emily also would've been a good pick because she's kind of like She-Hulk in that she's a hero and a lawyer at the same time, as well as having been SMH's understudy, but she doesn't have a profile yet, so...

Asuna is, at the very least, competent in games like these. She’s an idiot when it comes to some things, but in situations that require strategy and critical thinking, she’ll excel

Since most of my other characters don’t have profiles, or are too smart for this (Chidori for example will figure out who the imposters are in 5 seconds flat) I’ll enter her as a crewmate. She’s gonna be having a lot of dramatic internal death note monologues lol
She's in
Emily also would've been a good pick because she's kind of like She-Hulk in that she's a hero and a lawyer at the same time, as well as having been SMH's understudy, but she doesn't have a profile yet, so...
Do you want me to wait until she does have a profile or do you want me to add the 2 now?

Maybe, to make this more interesting, after meetings we could still allow them to talk to each other through proximity chat or smth? Thought it would be a cool idea, plus we get more epic dialogue involved (y)

I really wanted to submit scarlet but eh
he wants to help everyone and he likes playing video games he can identify clones
In his group
(in the upcoming comic clone madness!)
And has outsmarteddr. Menace many times before.
(Crewmate)
No matter where Smh goes Javen follows
On the other hand Playz is an mere psychopath (kinda) he literally killed the guy who made the cure to cancer via hacking his machine and controlling it to explode he also outsmarted said guy and has been thwarting him for 4 years
(Imposta)

Last edited:
(Imposta)
48i3kgu4bgr51.jpg

Maybe, to make this more interesting, after meetings we could still allow them to talk to each other through proximity chat or smth? Thought it would be a cool idea, plus we get more epic dialogue involved (y)
I'd rather keep it to traditional Among Us personally, and proximity chat won't really change much I don't think, as people would know to watch what they say and not say "I'm going to kill this person and then this person". Though if I'm outvoted here, I'll allow proximity chat

I really wanted to submit scarlet but eh
he wants to help everyone and he likes playing video games he can identify clones
In his group
(in the upcoming comic clone madness!)
And has outsmarteddr. Menace many times before.
(Crewmate)
How good is he as a detective? Because he might be outclassed by some of the other characters here
No matter where Smh goes Javen follows
On the other hand Playz is an mere psychopath (kinda) he literally killed the guy who made the cure to cancer via hacking his machine and controlling it to explode he also outsmarted said guy and has been thwarting him for 4 years
(Imposta)
He's in, and we have our first imposter

Im pretty sure like an ordinary VS match discussion (Like it was in the inspired thread), or maybe an RP, not sure
It's going to work like an ordinary VS match, talking about who would win this game of Among Us, though if you guys want to roleplay I won't stop you, so long as it doesn't sidetrack us too much from the main point of the thread

Only if it sidetracks from the discussion completely. Emergency meetings are usually very brief anyways
I'm referring to characters having heavy SI being ineffective because one of the parties refuses to cooperate.

Speaking of which, where do we draw the line between what's an ability or a character's knowledge? The obvious exception is Genius Intelligence, but what about SI, Fear aura, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, etc.?

Speaking of which, where do we draw the line between what's an ability or a character's knowledge? The obvious exception is Genius Intelligence, but what about SI, Fear aura, enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, etc.?
That doesn't look like it's been talked about, but i think that anything thats for fighting or gives them an unfair advantage is barred, so i say social influencing and stuff like that is still allowed, but only to a certain degree. but we need primalhunter to decide

I'm referring to characters having heavy SI being ineffective because one of the parties refuses to cooperate.

Social Influencing can be used

Stuff like fear aura & enhanced senses can't though. Keep in mind, they're just playing Among Us on a computer. So using stuff like listening for heartbeats & scaring people and stuff won't work. And things like precognition & extrasensory perception are restricted due to giving unfair advantages

Also I know I said it was okay earlier, but I think we should mostly refrain from RPing here. If y'all want, you can set up a seperate RP using these characters, but I think this should mainly stick to a VS battle type discussion. I'm not sure if making this an RP and a "VS battle" will mesh too well

Think my guy
Should work as an imposter. He has experience in hiding and killing plus is lowkey/friendly enough to not get immediately screwed over like another character I have

Think my guy
Should work as an imposter. He has experience in hiding and killing plus is lowkey/friendly enough to not get immediately screwed over like another character I have
But wait... will he throw playz under the bus?

Think my guy
He's in

Gon Enter Haruka for this as my second pick. She’s smart enough to contribute greatly to the crewmates, and the banter between her and Asuna would be Funni to see

Back