• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your Thoughts on Death Battle and other related stuff

Hey guys, I got bored so I thought I would make this thread.

Anyway there have been some interesting match-ups throughout the course of Death Battle, Super Power Beatdown, and some new shows are even popping up doing their own thing (Like Arcade Mode).

And since I want to poke at your business, I'm just going to be blunt and ask you what you think?

What battles were the most satisfying? Which was the most realistic? Do you think that they could've done better with the animation?

You know, those types of questions.

Death Battle for me is cool. I just don't like some of their rather.. inaccurate matches. Like Toph VS Gaara for example. But most especially Tifa VS Yang. My GOD the bias. But yeah I like Death Battle's animation too. The latest one, Charizard VS Greymon, is one of my favorites because my two childhood reptiles finally duke it out; In 3D. I know it was a stomp, but it was still nostalgic.

I was also super amazed with Snake VS Fisher. The animation there was stellar! Also Iron Man VS Lex Luthor. As for 2D fight, Mega Man VS Astro Boy was well animated as well, as least for me. And of course they could have done better in some fights; I felt that Goku VS Superman 2 was lacking when compared to Snake VS Fisher. I mean one fight is between two flying brick alien heroes while the other is between two super soldiers. And the latter battle was animated better. This is all my opinion, so I don't really care if this site hates Death Battle or something. I personally enjoy it.

I don't know the rest though.

I have no problem with DBattle, i watched just because how awesome their animation is, although there's sometime i got pissed off because my favorite characters died ^__^ haha

MagiSinbad said:
I have no problem with DBattle, i watched just because how awesome their animation is, although there's sometime i got pissed off because my favorite characters died ^__^ haha
In the end, there can only be one winner and someone's fans will rage.

Unless it's a draw

Back