• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
latest

Yusuke before he became a spirit detective should have his own key for his delinquent days, same as Kuwabara. Yusuke died when he was hit by a speeding vehicle so he should not be scaled higher than Wall Level.

He has 9-B tier feats so he should not be High 8-C when he is powerless. i will list the different feats

Wall feat 1:Send doctor flying through door and destroying it with a punch

Reference for common feat has this scaled to 9-B

Wall feat 2: Had his face cut by the doctor who could cut a hole into the entire room

Stamina: Yusuke beats up Kuwabara and his gang

Enhanced Senses: Can still see demons even without his power

Stealth Mastery: Replaced himself with a dummy (not sure if this counts but still listening it)

Pain Tolerance: Similar to Kuwabara yusuke has a high pain tolerance

Last edited:
I think seeing ghosts is more of Extrasensory Perception IIRC. Also being able to catch the little ogre looking guy would give Yusuke Non-Physical Interaction, the ogre himself mentions that a normal human shouldn't be able to see him nor catch him with their hands.

I don't have anything against it, though it's a pretty short lived key. 9-B does seem right for this early Yusuke however.

I think seeing ghosts is more of Extrasensory Perception IIRC. Also being able to catch the little ogre looking guy would give Yusuke Non-Physical Interaction, the ogre himself mentions that a normal human shouldn't be able to see him nor catch him with their hands.
Good point i agree with this

I mean you can, but just know it'll probably be revised more when I edit it
Okay can you unlock it for me? thats fine I actually want that its better when multiple people work together and collaborate, i also believe you would have the better final format being the mod and having more experience. I have the picture to use uploaded already so i would just add the picture and key with valid abilities then let you do your stuff after kind of like a double sweep

Last edited:
Looks good (I know I'm late), but just to remind you since it seems that this has not been applied yet, the "Pain Tolerance" part should be listed in the Stamina section instead.

Why would Yusuke have "Wall level" from facing the Doctor, when Yusuke was a Upper B-Class by the time of the Chapter Black arc? Obviously Yusuke is way above "Wall level"

Yusuke should only have Wall level by scaling to Goki who punch/crush a tree

Why would Yusuke have "Wall level" from facing the Doctor, when Yusuke was a Upper B-Class by the time of the Chapter Black arc? Obviously Yusuke is way above "Wall level"

Yusuke should only have Wall level by scaling to Goki who punch/crush a tree
What are you talking about, this is Yusuke before his death and resurrections and for his fight against Gouki. Who brought up Doctor?

Um, there's a link in his profile?

The fight with the doctor takes place during the Chapter Black saga, doesn't it? I remember very little of that particular arc, but was Yusuke depowered or something? Asking because Yusuke despite his temper wouldn't just wail on a normal person like that, as much of a monster they were.

I don't think Yusuke was nerf in any way after the Dark Tournament, but you can say that he was indeed holding back since physically and power-wise the Seven Psychic's (minus Sensui and Itsuki) are weak compared to Yusuke

That's why I brought up the "Wall level" feat base on Yusuke facing the Doctor when it should be base on Goki's tree feat

I don't think Yusuke was nerf in any way after the Dark Tournament, but you can say that he was indeed holding back since physically and power-wise the Seven Psychic's (minus Sensui and Itsuki) are weak compared to Yusuke

That's why I brought up the "Wall level" feat base on Yusuke facing the Doctor when it should be base on Goki's tree feat
Yeah, watched the whole fight again and indeed the whole issue is that Yusuke was holding back because he thought Dr. Kamiya, aside his psychic abilities, was just a regular human (Doesn't explain why Dr. Kamiya could hurt Yusuke with his cutting abilities, maybe duraneg?) and was afraid that if he went too hard he could kill him. The whole conflict is that Yusuke did have the power to kill Kamiya easily but was afraid of murdering another human being, as rotten as he may be, and Dr. Kamiya had taken a drug that made him hyper resistant and unable to be simply knocked out to turn off his ability, so Yusuke was struggling to essentially pull the trigger on him.

Yeah, watched the whole fight again and indeed the whole issue is that Yusuke was holding back because he thought Dr. Kamiya, aside his psychic abilities, was just a regular human (Doesn't explain why Dr. Kamiya could hurt Yusuke with his cutting abilities, maybe duraneg?) and was afraid that if he went too hard he could kill him. The whole conflict is that Yusuke did have the power to kill Kamiya easily but was afraid of murdering another human being, as rotten as he may be, and Dr. Kamiya had taken a drug that made him hyper resistant and unable to be simply knocked out to turn off his ability, so Yusuke was struggling to essentially pull the trigger on him.
Exactly, that's why I brought up to correct it. Especially since we have 9-B calcs base from Goki's feat

What are you talking about, this is Yusuke before his death and resurrections and for his fight against Gouki. Who brought up Doctor?
Well the confusion comes that the current justification in the profile for Yusuke's 9-B in his delinquent key is that he punched Dr. Kamiya through a door. The feat in itself is fine, but this happenend during the Chapter Black Saga, Yusuke was already High 7-C at the very least during this time (and the reason Dr. Kamiya didn't die is because Yusuke was explicitly holding back not to kill him out of fear of murdering another human, which is the driving point of their fight)

Mr. Hazama brings up that a proper justification for delinquent Yusuke would be Gouki punching down a tree.

Yusuke never has any feats of scaling to Gouki

On top of that, I'm confused why this was added using an anime clip when we quite clearly split the canons

Regardless, Yusuke shouldn't have 9-B base off a scaling when Yusuke was clearly way stronger at that time

Just saying

Last edited:
Yeah, his 9-B key should exclusively include feats that happened back when he was actually 9-B and not using a held back "At least High 7-C" tier.

Back