• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke Urameshi vs Obito Uchiha

I would have to agree with Joseph619. While Obito and Yusuke both have Country level+ DC and Durability, Yusuke has no way to counter the Gudōdama's.

Seeing as you can't regenerate from Gudōdama's, when Yusuke gets hit with them, he will die. And Obito has 9 Gudōdama's.

"Yusuke, due to speed."

I see that on the YYH verse page that the Top/High Tiers are all MHS+ but I have never seen a quad digit Mach calc for YYH.

Do you mind linking a quad digit feat / calc for YYH?

The Everlasting said:
Yusuke, due to speed.
Yusuke is much slower than Naruto top tiers. He gets one shotted, Obito is far superior in every stat except striking strength. Or do you want me to pull out the scans?

Juubi was alreayd proven being able to solo YYH verse on comicvine

Yusuke is MHS+, Obito is MHS. What exactly do Gudodamas do? I tend to just look at the stats and be done with it, unless the AP says certain moves bypass durability.

If Yusuke can get in close a beat the hell out of Obito, then he may have a chance. But on the otherhand if Obito sends a TSB or Juubidama at Yusuke it would be all over.

The Everlasting said:
Yusuke is MHS+, Obito is MHS. What exactly do Gudodamas do? I tend to just look at the stats and be done with it, unless the AP says certain moves bypass durability.
Yusuke doesn't have the DC to damage Obito, and he doesn't have the durability to tank Juubidama.

They're both Country Level+, why is Obito stronger? In fact, his profile says he's only Country Level, so Yusuke is actually stronger.

"Yusuke is MHS+, Obito is MHS. What exactly do Gudodamas do? I tend to just look at the stats and be done with it, unless the AP says certain moves bypass durability."

Here is a link to the Naruto wiki page on them http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball

But in summary whatever a Gudodama hits, will be turned instantly into ash. If Yusuke gets hit with one of them, then he can't regen from them.

The Everlasting said:
They're both Country Level+, why is Obito stronger? In fact, his profile says he's only Country Level, so Yusuke is actually stronger.
Dude have you ever read YYH or Naruto? Yusuke isn't even close to Juubito by feats. NOT EVEN CLOSE

I have the prove I have the scans..

The only problem I can see here, is that there is no link on the YYH pages to prove that their MHS+.

I'm not saying that they aren't MHS+, but I would like to see the speed calcs that put them that fast.

Obito should be around the Mach 600 range I think. I would like to know what Mach number that Yusuke is.

I actually haven't, I don't read manga. I just go by the the rankings on the profile, and it says that Yusuke is Country Level+ and Obito is Country Level.

If Naruto characters are Sub-Relativistic, why isn't it mentioned in any of the profiles? The only thing with that ranking is Toneri's sword extending.

The Everlasting said:
I actually haven't, I don't read manga. I just go by the the rankings on the profile, and it says that Yusuke is Country Level+ and Obito is Country Level.
Profiles are updated all the time. I have read both manga and YYH top feats are nowhere near Naruto top feats. A juubidama dwarfed an entire mountain range and can cross entire countries in seconds. If you don't read the manga, it's best to avoid vs thread regarding those verses

Well, apologies, I did not expect to cause this much trouble, I felt like my input would just remain my input, and we wouldn't argue about it.

@SwordSlayer99 I know, I use that feat for gags. Nevermind that

However, Naruto manga's top feats are WAY above YYH's direct feats. And I honestly don't remember any feat from Sensui which puts him at MHS+

With Obito's DC, durability, and speed upgrade their is no one in YYH that could win.

I have seen no proof for YYH to be quad digit Mach, and their best calculated feat is triple digit Mach.

Obito speed blitzs and one shots.

Obito wins because,

- Obito has Continent level DC while Yusuke has Country level DC

- They both have Continent level+ durability

- As the Juubi, Obito's stamina is nigh-infinite

Back