• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yusuke vs Korra

This battle for today is Yusuke vs Korra

Round 1: Spirit Detective Saga Yusuke vs Korra in Base Form

Round 2: Dark Tournament Yusuke vs Korra in Giant Form

Round 3: Eos Yusuke vs Korra in Avatar State via powerscaling from Avatar Kyoshi

Yusuke takes this one from merit of simply being too powerful and durable. I get that spiritbending is a thing, yeah, but that will only last her so long before he gets a hit in... and one hit, it looks like, is all he'll need.

Yes, but for future reference, please don't make spite threads. We know that certain characters vastly outclass others, and we don't need pointless threads like this made just to enforce another characters popularity.

This is a joke right? Yusuke could solo the entire Avatar setting with ease. This is a continental level character were talking about. No Avatar character is even close to that level.

DeathBattle Mike your right Yusuke would demolish everyone in Avatar. The only person who has a slight chance of hurting him is Aang but that's highly unlikely. He could probably solo many other verses as well

Fire24672 said:
DeathBattle Mike your right Yusuke would demolish everyone in Avatar. The only person who has a slight chance of hurting him is Aang but that's highly unlikely. He could probably solo many other verses as well
Slight chance of hurting him?

Yeah no.....Aang's only island level at his strongest and that's in the Avatar State.

Again Yusuke is continental.

No one in avatar is still nowhere close to being that strong. Only Island/City level at best and Country level STILL dwarfs that with ease.

Besides some have argued actually that Yusuke could even be planetary. Then dear god I feel more sorry for the Avatar setting.....

^If no one is even close to large country level in Avatar, then no. No one can even hurt Yusuke.

This debate is over. The winner is Yusuke.

It would seem so. Again, spirit-bending(?) his attacks will only last so long before he gets a hit in and one-shots. ...which seems likely, as apparently unlike Aang she has no lightning-timing feats...? (It says her best speed feat is reacting to an explosion.) So... how fast are Yusuke's attacks? I'm not even sure she'll get the chance to do that much.

Yusuke is also a better fighter because in a couple of months (even during the DT Arc) went from Building Level to Small City while it took Korra three years to get from Building Level to Multi City Block

What translates to one world in terms of training doesn't necessarily translate to another, dude. He isn't fundamentally more quantifiably skilled just bc he got his powers faster. He doesn't even have to be more skilled to win in this instance, why does it matter?

Well, I've stated my reasoning, so if no one objects before too long I'll go ahead and add this to his Notable Victories list...

Back